Chapter 7: Quel est cet endroit?

Why was this written in French??? I don't speak in French, I took Spanish????

________________________________________________________________________________

y/n met up with the only three people she knew, Lauren, Izzy, and Kayla. She had no idea why she had to meet them in the first place, or why she had to meet them in a gym, but she did. When she finally found the gym, she saw the three girls talking with each other. She could tell that the three knew each other for a long time because of the way they talked.

"No, bro, my man, I don't think you get it." Izzy said while clapping her hands together.

"My man." Lauren mimicked Izzy in a country accent.

"Listen here, nerd-"

"Um, hey guys. Why did you call me and say to meet you here?" y/n interrupted.

"y/n! Welcome to the Strong Lizard gym!" Kayla greeted her. "We invited you here because we want to find out what triggers your invisibility and to see if you have any other mysterious powers."

"What do you mean by triggers?"

"Well, something has to make you go invisible even if it isn't on command," Kayla explained.

"Yeah! Like my mind control can be triggered by spiders. I just see them, and it's the end, man." Izzy slowly went down in volume as the sentence went on.

"Nothing triggers my Grooviness™, except for my own groove." Lauren did the same arm dance, but she added a hand motion this time.

"I'm going to ask you to stop, or I will call the police." Izzy looked at her.

"Do it."

"Bet."

Kayla interrupted the two, and she told them to focus. Throughout the day, they tried to figure out what would make y/n go invisible. They tried almost everything in the entire building. To their luck, they found nothing. From spiders and bugs to rocks and sand to even water, they found nothing that would make her go invisible.

That was until they found two items that made her unseeable. They weren't going to try it until Izzy suggested she go get her 'murder plant.' This scared the life out of y/n because what in the hay is a murder plant. Izzy came back with a venus flytrap and a pitcher plant. When she brought the two in, y/n immediately went invisible.

"Murder Plants are always the answer!" Izzy said.

"That's actually kind of cool, Izzy's weird plants make you go invisible. I guess we have your trigger. Now, how do we get you back to being visible?" Kayla asked herself. She took out a jar of water and threw it on y/n. "I knew that would work.'"

"Why'd you throw water on me?" y/n asked.

"Not water, water with the tiniest bit of mercury. It shouldn't kill you, but if you feel lightheaded or like you might die, let me know."

"I swear you guys are all crazy."