Chapter 28: Yh My Man

Lauren and Izzy sat down at a table waiting for their new best friend to show up. Their new best friend called them at least five minutes ago telling them to come to the hill they always meet at.

Izzy hummed under her breath and played with bees while Lauren watched Star Trek on the phone that was only to be used for emergencies. To be fair, to Lauren, this was an emergency. Who knew if Bones was about to die. But alas, space cowboys never die.

The sky turned dark, and when Izzy noticed this, she stopped playing with her bees. Over the hill, Lauren saw a giant spider coming towards their way.

"AHHH! SPIDER!" Lauren yelled.

"I can man up and kill it if you want," Izzy offered.

"No Izzy, that spider is at least 5 feet tall." The spider in fact was way taller than 5 feet.

"Hey guys!" A lady stepped out of the spider.

"ALEX!" Both of the girls greeted her when they saw her.

"That's kinda funny, we have two friends named Alex. I'm gonna call you Spider Alex and the other one Turtle Alex." Izzy said to literally no one, and she soon got distracted, "Bee!" She said with excitement and ran off.

"Don't mind her, my man." Lauren waved what just happened off.

"Um okay? Are you guys ready? Your friends are coming, I've trained you enough to know just exactly what to do."

"Yeah my bro, we got this."