Chapter Twenty4: All Warfare is Based on Deception

Weeks had passed, a month even, since they saw the two girls. They asked themselves the same question every single day, where did they go? That seemed to be the question of the century. Where did they go? Why did they go? What were their reasons for disappearing?

In the meeting room sat Walter, Kayla, Allison, and Alex, trying to figure out why exactly they left. The room was a lull. No one was talking. All they were trying to do was think of ideas as to why those two would just suddenly leave.

"What if it was a rash decision? What if they weren't thinking it through when they left?" Alex put on the table.

"While you make a good point, I don't think this one was. They left a note, that has to say something!" Kayla put her head in her hands.

"Why though? Have they never left notes before?"

"No, never. If they were to just go on a road trip, they would just send a text and leave. They didn't send a text to me this time. They didn't even bring their phones."

"Oh, well in that case it has to be serious." Walter said something finally, "What did the note say?"

"All warfare is based on deception, ps. You suck." Kayla recalled.

"So then it's war."

"How though? Do you really think those two are smart enough to do something like that?"

"Yeah I think so... I think they could most definitely do it if they wanted to. If it's not war, it has to be a prank, but I don't think it is. I mean Izzy quoted Sun Tzu, she doesn't mess around with his quotes."

"So what do we do now?" Alex asked.

"We have to find them, and we have to stop them before they do anything else stupid."