Chapter 39: PaRtY sEt uP

Somehow, some way, in some weird world, Izzy was able to get not only Lauren, Kayla, Allison, Katie, and Turtle Alex, but also John and Agent Jack. Izzy ran around the room sticking up stickers, signs, and streamers while Lauren helped Kayla bring in the cake even though Kayla had protested about a million times.

It's not that Kayla didn't trust Lauren, she did to some extent, it's just that Lauren sometimes forgets what she is doing and starts to dance, make noises, or randomly spasm. It's kind of her thing. She says it's nothing, but it's probably the ghost that haunted her.

"Yay! All done!" Izzy clapped.

"Hallelujah," John whispered under his breath. How in the hay did he manage to get roped into helping.

"Thank you guys for helping me! Now we wait!" Izzy sat down on the floor and immediately took out her bees.

"Wait for who?" Kayla asked.

"Walter."

"Why? I thought you hated him?"

"Well yes, but also no. He kinda gives me money, and I like money. But also, I knew it was someone's birthday today but who's? Wlater's!"

"It's Walter's birthday?" Katie asked.

"Mhm!"

"How'd you know?" Walter literally tells no one anything, so for Izzy to know, she must've done some type of voodoo to find out.

"I was accidentally reading a mission report from like 2000, and I found out how old he is and when his birthday is."

"Oh, so how old is he?" Lauren looked towards the other idiot.

"Like 39 or something."

"Dang, why he so mean then? He's not old and grumpy."

"I don't know. Maybe he's sad because no one throws him parties?" Izzy shrugged