Chapter Tree Tree: T R E E

Lauren and Izzy sat under a tree on the hill for the fourth day, waiting for their friends. They were starting to believe they didn't actually have friends...coming. But plot twist! They were just slow at coming to see them. The two idiots did not know that though because they were dumb.

"Bzbzbz Bzbzbzbzbzbz," Izzy sang.

"Are you possessed?" Lauren looked over at Izzy.

"No, why would I be possessed? What type of loser gets possessed!" She joked about no one in particular.

"Yeah... haha." Lauren looked down and laughed in pain.

The two sat in silence as Izzy picked flowers and played with her bees. Out of the corner of Lauren's eye, she saw Izzy take more flowers out of her pockets. This really did not surprise Lauren because her friend just carried flowers so the bees came up to her.

Lauren found this silence awkward, and she decided to speak up, "I was possessed..."

"Oh, cool." Izzy went to go back to the bees, but she registered what Lauren said, "Wait what?!"

Lauren explained the story of how her dead ghost dad, Chowder, possessed her after Walter killed him. She decided that she didn't want to be a part of the Bad Guys, so she joined the Strong Lizard. And that's how the two girls met.

"So you do know how we became friends!" Izzy pointed at Lauren.

"Oh... I guess I do know. Wow, how groovy, am I right?"

"Mhm!"