Chapter Eighteen: The Best Way to Win Is Not to Fight At All.

Normally, when someone is in trouble, they tend to go to Walter's office alone. But Izzy and Lauren insisted on making the rest of their friends, Allison, Kayla, Katie, Alex, and y/n, go with them. At this point, their friends just went with what they said. It's better to not question those two.

"Why did you bring them?" Walter sighed and put his head in his hands.

"You never said we couldn't..." Izzy moved her hands as she spoke.

"Loophole!" Lauren did a little dance.

"Alright, fine whatever. You two are finally off probation. You better behave because if you don't, your job will be in jeopardy." Walter 'threatened' the two.

Izzy really wanted to say something back, but she didn't. She looked up and said, "Okay."

This made everyone in the room do a double take. They were used to Izzy always saying something like 'no.' When she said okay, she was basically giving up the fight. Normally, she doesn't do this, she likes to prove people wrong. Why would she do this now?

"What?" Walter asked.

"Okay," she shrugged.

The group walked out of the room, and they all looked at her like she was weirder than she already was. "The best way to fight is to not fight at all."

"Who said that?" Allison asked.

"Oh god, please don't say it," Lauren begged.

"Sun Tzu, The Art of War."

"NO!"