Chapter Nineteen: Based Off of the Last Text I Sent

"I don't understand," y/n said beside the two idiots.

"Well that's the point. You aren't supposed to understand." Izzy duhed her.

"But how can you say that squirrels will one day rule the world? You have no proof of that, and squirrels can't do much. I mean they stand in front of cars going 60 miles per hour!"

"Squirrels are crazy, man," Lauren said.

"But you have no reason for that!"

"Would you say that we are being ambiguous?' Izzy asked.

"Why would I say that?"

"Because, I am being unclear about why squirrels are evil."

"Oh, yeah you are. Is that the word of the day?" Lauren asked.

"You know it."

y/n rolled her eyes and got out of there faster than you could say the word of the day. She did not need any of the confusion those two girls try to bring everyone. It's a daily occurrence. They are always talking about something weird. But, maybe they had a point...

No, who was y/n kidding. There is no way on Earth that squirrels could be evil. This isn't some fairy tale. Squirrels are just dumb little creatures, they aren't smart. They have no idea how to move out of the way from a car. She wouldn't believe it for a second.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah... I know