Chapter 40: I'm A Biker Baybe

Lauren and Izzy sat in Kayla's lab while they caused the normal amount of chaos. Lauren sat on her phone sending very nice videos to her friends while Izzy was on Kayla's computer finishing the movie she was watching. Once Izzy finished her movie, she unplugged her headphones and tried to show Lauren the Ghost Duet video.

As if on cue, Kayla came into the room on a bike, a pineapple bike. "How did you get through the door?" Izzy asked.

"Magic."

"No, only me and Izzy are magic in this room. You are smart." Lauren denied Kayla of all her wishes.

"Which is kinda a power, when you think about it," Izzy began her rant. "Lauren and I are just so dumb, and if your're smart, that's like cool. Like cool cool. Being smart, wow."

"Thanks?" Kayla finger-gunned.

"But anyway, cool bike!"

"I know, but the door is now de-attached. This is not good. I need to fix that one day, maybe, eh..." She waved it off like it was no big deal.

The two other girls found it to be no big deal because who cares anymore. At this point, an elephant could fly into the room and it would be normal.

Walter walked into the room with an angry look on his face, "What the heck happened to my door?"
"Oh um-" Izzy began but Kayla cut her off.

She whispered to Izzy, "Don't worry I got this." She then looked this man dead in the eyes and said, "I'm a biker baebey!"

"Get out."

"Okay, yes sir." Kayla quickly got on her bike and biked out of the agency.

"You two let her do this?"

Lauren and Izzy both simultaneously looked at each other and back at Walter, "She's a biker baebey!"

"Get out before I fire you."

"No please, I like money," Izzy quickly said as she sped walked out of there.

"I am going to quit," Walter sighed as both the girls left.

"Yeah me too," Agent John said walking into the lab.