Chapter 32: You know why

Izzy sat with Lauren under the tree listening and watching their friends argue with Spider Alex. The argument was a back and forth argument with no real meaning or point to it. It was mainly just Kayla being upset with Spider Alex because she took Kayla's friends away.

Izzy, not understanding the gravity of this situation, "Hey guys, do you want some bees?" she asked, holding out her jar of bees.

Lauren looked over at the group to see everyone blink in confusion. "Not right now!" she whispered to Izzy.

"But my bees!" Lauren sighed and took the jar of bees.

The group of adults because let's be honest, Lauren and Izzy aren't adults. They just vibe. "How'd you even get them to come with you?" Kayla asked.

"I bribed them... bees, chocolate, and free Sonic does the trick."

"You bribed them!?! They are like five, of course that would've worked!

"That's a little rude Jayla Farray." Izzy pouted.

"Izzy, be quiet!" Izzy mocked Kayla after she said that.

The group of people turned their attention back to the lady next to the big spider. Who did this chick think she was? She can't just come and take away two of the Strong Lizard agents. That's not how this whole thing works.

"I mean, I did bribe them, but it was also their free will to come or not." Alex smirked.

"What do you mean?" y/n asked.

"Well for one, they flipped a coin, and they left a few days after Walter came to talk to the two, now why was that?" Spider Alex looked to her left to see Izzy and Lauren vibing.

"They left because I told them not to say anything? Did you really think that I was being so unfair Izzy?!" Walter asked the girl with the bees.

"Mhm! I don't think it's right not to tell her. She deserves to know that once we start training, there is no leaving..."

Now, y/n is smart enough to know exactly who they were talking about. It was her, they were talking about her. She became enraged with the fact that the agency was an entire lie. While it may be a fun place, it was built on lies.

y/n gave Walter a very mean death stare, and she turned around. Without saying a word, she boarded the agency's plane and told the pilot to fly her home. She wasn't going to stand with them if they lied to her.

She was done with that agency, those people, and especially the lies.