Chapter 11: Oh Great, Vampires

It was a normal Sunday, well, as normal as y/n's new life gets. She was wandering around the headquarters, like she does everyday, after she finished her training. She thought that she finally explored the entire place, but she was wrong. Oh, she was very wrong. Never had she been so wrong before because she walked into an elevator that she's never seen before.

This was no normal elevator, in fact, this elevator only had one button. The button went down to floor -5. This confused y/n, normally elevators don't have negative numbers. However, she pushed this off because this place was already weird enough. Without knowing if this was truly a parking garage, she pressed the button.

"Oh." y/n looked around when she got out of the elevator.

This was, in fact, not a parking garage. What was this place? She had no idea. At this point, she had no idea if Izzy, Lauren, and Kayla knew what this place was. Let's be honest, Izzy and Lauren probably come down here often to play Uno by themselves.

Over in the distance, y/n heard a few voices. She couldn't make out what they were saying exactly. So, like every horror movie ever, she ventured towards the voices.

"You idiot!" one voice yelled. "It was still light outside! Why would you think that was a smart idea?"

"I don't know! I just wanted to! Ya know, why not!" the other voice yelled back.

"You have been hanging out with that idiot far too long..."

"It's actually two of them!"

"That's not better," the first voice sighed.

"Well... what's for lunch?"

"You. Can't. Just. Avoid. The. Topic. Allison!"

"But I am! Beat that Alex!"

Before you could say groovy, the room went silent. The two people in the room looked around. They sensed something. They knew a person was listening to them. The two people, Allison and Alex, looked at each other and simultaneously turned into bats!

y/n quickly turned around and got the heck out of there. She wanted nothing to do with those people. If her suspicions were correct, and they normally were, those people were most likely vampires. 'This is just great,' y/n thought.