Chapter 37: How did more show up?

"I'm low on bees," Izzy said to Lauren.

"Izzy what?"

"My bees, my jar of bees, the light of my life, the reason I am breathing, is low. My supply of bees is low."

"Why are you like this?" Lauren asked and walked away before she could get an answer.

Izzy walked into the nearest room, not caring who was in there, and sat down with her jar of bees. She noticed something very odd with the jar, it was full again. Last time she checked, at least five of her bees had died when they stung Spider Alex.

"Hey guys, how'd you do that?" she asked her bees.

"Buzz buzz buzzbuzz, buzzz buzz buzzzzzz," the bees responded.

"Oh... you guys leave the jar sometimes?" She asked her bees sadly.

"We don't do it to hurt you. We actually care very much about you. But we only live for 28 days."

"So Bee Jeremy and Bee Yolonda are dead?"

"Yes."

"Oh..." Izzy got up and sadly shuffled out of the room.

Now, remember when Izzy just went into the first room she saw, well, someone in fact was in that room the entire time. One of the senior agents, John, and Agent Jack. Yeah, they were pretty confused about what was happening. To be completely fair, it did look very weird to see some girl talking to bees. Literally, all they heard was just buzz buzz buzz, not words.

"I'm going to quit," Agent Jack said.