Chapter 35: I refuse to believe that

A week had passed since the two idiots' return. They were currently sat at a table in the cafeteria at the agency. Ever since they went on their little vacation, Walter hasn't let them do anything. This was almost like their house arrest week but literally without the house.

"Hey uh, are you Agent Winz-" A new agent came up to the two.

Now, there is a slight problem here. Izzy doesn't know Lauren's real last name. The only reason this agency is still running is because Lauren doesn't let anyone call her Winsdor, instead they must call her Windows. Because if Izzy found out, she would either be very upset or very sad. And, quite frankly, who knows which one is worse.

"Yes, I am Agent Windows," Lauren said sharply to the new guy, mainly because Izzy was right behind Lauren.

"No? I was told to come find an Agent Winsdor, and the paper I was given has your first and last name, description, and a picture of you. You aren't Agent Windows? At least, I don't think you are... that leads me to another question, why is it when I try to find you everyone says Windows? I mean, Walter told me to find Winsdor..." The kid rambled on and on.

"Kid, shut up! I am Agent Windows." She glared at the kid and pointed behind her.

Luckily, Izzy is a very oblivious type of person. She saw this new agent here, and she knew that she was only going to make fun of him. She didn't need to listen to anything this kid said.

"Okay well, on your mission report it says, 'Agent Winsdor and Agent left the agency for three weeks. While they were out..." The guy read the report.

"Wait a second!" Izzy leaned forward in her chair while Lauren leaned back to avoid any confrontation. "Why does that say Winsdor?"

"Because that's her name?" The agent asked. Behind Izzy, Lauren was shaking her head vigorously. Clearly, this kid did not understand what she was trying to tell him.

"What?!" Izzy asked, shocked. She turned around to look at Lauren asking if it was true. Lauren looked down at the ground, shaking her head yes. "Well I for one don't believe that to be true, even if it is. I refuse to believe that, and I will continue to call you Windows until the end of time!"

The new agent was already terrified for his life, so he quickly got out of there while Izzy was speaking. He really wanted to know why he took this place as an agent. It truly made no sense anymore. He only hoped he would never have to speak to these two again.