Chapter Tree One: Friends!

Lauren was starting to get fed up with Izzy, as she kept clapping and singing that her friends will come eventually because maybe they are just slow. Lauren huffed when she started to sing her song again for the fifth time that day.

"Izzy! They aren't coming!" Lauren whipped her head around to look at the other girl.

"No. They are." Izzy shook her head.

"Says who? We've been waiting here for days. We come, leave, and come back, and they are never here! They aren't coming! Just give up."

"No."
"Right, my bad." Lauren rolled her eyes, stood up, and walked away. She was done with believing that her friends were actually coming.

As if on cue, the two girls heard someone talking. They couldn't make out who it was or what the person was saying, but they knew someone was coming. Over the hill, the two girls saw many people actually. The people finally came closer, and it was the two girl's friends, Kayla, Katie, y/n, Allison, and Walter!

"Yay! Friends!" Izzy clapped when she saw the group.

"Friends are people who don't leave in the middle of the night, Izzy. You two are no longer friends of the Strong Lizard," Walter said.

"Walter, shut up." Walter looked taken aback from the girl's comment.

"Izzy, Lauren, why did you two leave?" Kayla asked.

The sky grew dark and grim, and the giant spider appeared. Out came the leader, I guess you could say, Alex. "They left because of you."

"Spider Alex!" Izzy clapped.

"Who are you?" Kayla asked.