Chapter 34: Time to go back

"I would say that was a job well done!" Lauren said.

"Let me go back!" Ghosty asked again, for like the hundredth time.

"I don't know how!"

"Find a way!"

"Hmmmmmmmmm," Lauren decided that maybe the only way to make dead things go back was to sing Drivers License by y/n Rodrigo. Surprisingly, it worked.

"Okay! Bye Ghosty!" Izzy waved as Lorelai went back to the ground. "Well now I'm bored..."

"You could, I don't know, help?" Kayla suggested, mid-fight.

"Hmmmm, otay, if you insist." Izzy grabbed her jar of bees out of her pocket and let them loose. Like any normal human being does, she started talking to her bees as they stung Spider Alex because apparently talking to bees is a thing now. "Spider Alex, I don't like you very much... you are making all my bees die."

This fight, if that's what you want to call it, was soon over because Spider Alex had no chance against two very powerful idiots and the rest of a team. Spider Alex got back into her spider, all beaten up, and drove the spider back home, wherever that was.

The team started heading back to the jet that originally brought y/n home, but it was back now, with Izzy and Lauren following behind them. Walter turned around and looked at the two, "No, you can't be with the agency any longer."

"Walter, shut up," Izzy said and walked right past him.

"Wait, why does that always happen?" Walter asked himself.

Kayla overhearing the question Walter asked himself, shrugged her shoulders. All she knew is that it was time to go back home with her friends.