Chapter 15: Sing a Song to Get Your Enemies

It's always stressful when a group of trained individuals have to go on a mission. It's even more stressful when that trained group of individuals have to go on a mission with two idiots. Now, sometimes these two idiots deserve more credit than they are given, but they are on thin ice right now.

Last week, the two had to represent the Strong Lizard at a business conference. It wasn't their fault that they were picked to be the representatives. Not at all. The Strong Lizard should know that those two would find a way to mess something up. Chaos just kind of happens around them.

"So what I think we should do-" Izzy began.

"No, you two do not get to make the plans today, do you understand me?" one of the other agents Walter sent said.

"Fine, good luck."

The agent rolled his eyes and began to go over the plan. It mainly consisted of the other agents like Kayla, Katie, Allison, and Alex going in and finding the person with intel. The other two had to go get the gadgets from the other room of the base.

"Well, this is dumb," Lauren grumbled.

"Just a little. How dare they not think we are capable enough to do stuff."

"I think this is arbitrary!"

"Oooohh, using the word of the day, we love to see it... I guess we should probably prove that we can be responsible."

As the two were walking, the people they were capturing, knew that they were coming. Those people were ready to protect whatever gadgets were in that room. The people were attacking them! How dare they!

The only thing those two could think of was to protect themself. Izzy began to glow blue, and she was ready to tap into some of their minds. Lauren began to vibrate because she was ready to groove.

"I don't think you want to do this..." Lauren began to dance.

All around the room the bad agents began to dance. They dropped their weapons and danced. They danced like their lives depended on it. Because in reality, it did. Izzy was able to tap into at least five of their minds. They instantly forgot everything and collapsed to the ground. And they danced still.

"Windows! ! What did we tell you! Don't engage the agents!" The same agent that told them off earlier said when they found where the two were.

"They were going to kill us!"