Chapter 38: Who did I forsake to have this happen

Agent John was just chilling, vibing if you will, in the break room of the agency when his phone dinged. He read the message and audibly groaned. He was messaged by Walter to go and watch Izzy and Lauren and make sure they don't cause trouble. John did not want to do this. He's spoken to those two only a few times to know that they were just so weird, and he just never wanted to be in their presence.

So, as one does, he got his friend, Agent Jack, to help him make sure those two didn't break anything. Agent Jack was very reluctant to help because he as well did not like them. Something about the way they caused trouble without even trying made him angry.

They both took a deep breath and asked for some strength as they stepped into Izzy and Lauren's office. Now, they will admit. Their office was kind of nice. Sure, it was decorated like a child's room, but what can you expect from these two.

"Hey guys..." John sighed as he saw what the two were doing.

Why in the world were these two throwing around a fake lettuce? Agent Jack scoffed at the two playing with the circular plastic lettuce and almost walked out of the room. Almost. If it wasn't for the fact that he knew that John might fight these two, he would have left.

"But cha didn't!" Izzy whispered to herself.

"Huh?" John asked.

"Agent Jack was about to leave, but he knew that you would've fought us if he left."

John fake gasped, "I would never!"

"Mhm..."

John rolled his eyes because he knew nowhere was safe. This chick was going to read his mind no matter what. She just kinda does that.

"You know what? Actually you don't know because no one can read minds but me. And, sometimes that sucks because I like surprises, but I can never be surprised. Man, my super power sucks."

"What do I not know?" Lauren dropped the fake lettuce.

"I want to throw a party!"

"For who?"

"I don't know!"