||59||

Just a lil note that this is what Mikhail looks like now in the current time in terms of his appearance. Thought I'd do an update since a new suit is introduced in this chapter :)
If you can't tell, it's been a while since I've drawn anything lmao and I can tell you I no longer draw eyes like this, however, I had to revert to old habits because it already doesn't really look like him anymore but with my usual eye style it really looked like a whole ass different person lmao...

 Thought I'd do an update since a new suit is introduced in this chapter :)If you can't tell, it's been a while since I've drawn anything lmao and I can tell you I no longer draw eyes like this, however, I had to revert to old habits because it al...

°🔥°A week later_A Random Saturday_

°🔥°
A week later_
A Random Saturday_

"Mikhail, you look like absolute hell," Mirio stared at me as he sat across from me in our dorms common room. Nejire was cooking us breakfast or something this morning before we head out to do our patrols.

"I feel like hell," I muttered as I propped my chin on my arms and looked up at him, "Dad has been doing nothing but absolutely roasting the hell out of me for the past week."

I couldn't find the phoenix through meditation so he tried to get my quirk to respond to his quirk and so after three days of nothing, he start just started sitting on fire kind of like Endeavour does, with the hottest flame his body could withstand without burning away at it and oh my god was it painful with a capital P.A.I.N.F.U.L!

"At least you've got a nice tan out of it, I guess?" he gave me that look you pull when you're trying to find a positive in an incredibly not so positive situation and I just let out a low sigh as Tamaki finally came into the room. He sat next to me, and I dropped my head on his shoulder.

"I've exhausted, dude," I looked at Mirio, continuing our conversation, "I'm barely at school because of this training and none of the teachers are helping me get away from my Dad for at least a full school day because 'it is important that you get your quirk under complete control, Lionel' and all that shit!"

"Sorry to hear that," the blonde frowned before pausing, "wait—so just how many lessons have you missed?"

"Too many," I rolled my head off Tamaki's shoulder, planning to just let it hit the table, hoping it'd put me out of my misery before I had to even think about sitting through the catch-up classes, but instead it landed on Tamaki's hand, "if a villain could come and wipe me out today. That'd be great."