||58||

A few days later_

"Ok, you're all good to start training again, Lionel," Recovery Girl told me as she finished inspecting my wounds, "you've fully healed up now. You may find yourself aching a lot more than often while training but don't worry too much. It's just your body reacting to working again and doing its last bout of healing. If it hurts too much though, do come see me for a check-up."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you," I nodded as I finished retying my tie and stood up, "I can get back to my work study too?"

"Yes," she nodded, "but look after your body. Don't push yourself so hard that you almost kill yourself again. You hear me?"

"Loud and clear, ma'am," I nodded.

"Alright, not get out of here already. You've got classes soon," she waved her hand at me, and I nodded and hurried out just to bump into Tamaki.

"Whoa—sorry," I apologised to him as I grabbed him and steadied us both out, "what're you doing here, Tamaki?"

"I... was waiting for you," he told me with an awkward smile, "I saw your Dad."

Huh? My Dad?

"Where?" I asked.

"Outside," he pointed towards the direction to the exit of the building, "I think he's waiting for you."

Really?

Pulling my phone out of my pocket I discovered that he was, in fact, waiting for me.

"Seems you're right," I nodded before tapping my forehead against his and smiling, "I'll see you later, have a good day."

"You too," he nodded, giving me that adorable wobbly smile he has before we both waved to each other and went in opposite directions.

Once outside, I found my Dad in his costume, holding my costume case.

"Dad?" I called out to him, and he looked up at me, "what're you doing here?"

"Today is day one," he pointed at me, "time to train your quirk. Properly. Come, we don't have a lot of time."

"Uh—ok," I nodded and hurried after him as he turned and began to walk away again.

We soon enough found ourselves in the agency building. It'd been a while since I'd been there, looks like they'd renovated the inside recently.

"Inferno, make sure no one comes into the main training room. We'll be using it," Dad told one of his sidekicks as we reached her desk. She glanced up at us and smiled.

"Sure thing, sir," she nodded before standing, "I don't think we've met before. I'm Inferno, I was just hired."

"Ah—nice to meet you," I offered her my hand and she took it, we shook as I introduced myself, "I'm Saisei. Third year at UA. I'll be here for my work study for the remainder of my third year."

"Nice to meet you, Saisei," she nodded before looking to my Dad, "do you want me to come get you if we get a call?"

"No. Go to Blaze. Unless I'm asked for by name or we call for backup from the field then don't come get me. Saisei is about to be guided through some important training with me so unless it can't be helped, I need to be with him as much as I can," Dad told the woman. She nodded and sat back down again, giving me another small smile.

"Good luck," she told me, I muttered out a small 'thank you' before Dad gestured for me to follow him, and I followed after him down a hall that seemed to slope down hill rather subtly and then out into another hall with a bunch of doors. Dad went to the one on the far wall, the one wall with only one set of impressive looking doors sat in the frame.