3

My heart stopped for a moment. What did he just say?
I take a deep breathe and say, "your drunk Nathan" and I step back and start walking to the door.
He didn't say anything else and I took that as my sign to be able to leave the room.
When i stepped out as I shut the door I heard someone coming. Shit I'm not supposed to be in here I could get in trouble.

"Y/n?"

"Justin- uh hey" I say awkward

He looks at me confused and looks at the room I just came out of and that's when I realized

"It's not what it looks like!" I say

"I was looking all over for you, but you fucking Nathan Prescott? What the fuck?"

"No- I wasn't! And you left me I should be the one who's mad"

"I left for two seconds!"

"Two hours you mean" justin always hated Nathan so I guess I sorta know why he's upset.

"I thought you were done with being a whore" Justin says and walks away into his dorm.

I sigh and start to leave the dorm and the second I exit and the cold air hits my face I start crying. The walk to my dorm felt like forever. I snuck into the dorm and luckily no one was in the halls and I got to my door and started searching for my keys while silently sobbing.

"Back to your old ways I see y/n" Victoria says and I turn around to look at her. "Geez you look horrible, not much different than your usual look"

"Go fuck your self Victoria" I retaliate and she scoffs as I walk onto my room and shut the door. I slide down my door with my head in my hands and cry.

Did I just lose my best friend? All for what? A misunderstanding?

Jesus Christ I can't believe he called me a whore

When I woke up I realized I had fallen asleep sitting infront of the door. I groan and sit up.

I lay on my bed and pull out my phone

Unknown: don't tell anyone about last night or I'll  sue your ass.

Chloe: hey when can we meet ? I need in the theater room

Trevor: I heard about last night, did you actually sleep with Nathan Prescott?

I roll my eyes at the texts

I text Chloe back letting her know tonight is good. It's Sunday so I didn't really have plans.

I got dressed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I'm doing so Victoria comes in oh great. She checks her self out in the mirror and says, "sleeping with Nathan Prescott to try and move yourself up on the food chain huh?"

"I didn't sleep with him you cunt" I say to her angrily

"Yeah right, why else would you be leaving his room at almost 4 in the morning, your a slut and everyone knows it" she says finally and leaves

Shortly after I leave too. When I go back to my room I see my white board says STUPID WHORE written on it. I quickly erase it before anyone else can see what it says and enter my room.

How many people think that? I did a good thing last night for someone and now people thing I'm a fucking whore. What the fuck.