21

Y/n's POV

After seeing Nathan step out of Victorias room I knew we were really done. I sat in my room and cried, for my first boyfriend I thought things would play out a lot differently.  My phone buzzed multiple times. My teary eyes looked at it hoping it was Nathan but I knew it wasn't.

Trevor: I thought you said you weren't with him?

Justin: wtf dude? If you were fucking Prescott you could've just said that.

Justin: you haven't changed at all have u?

Dana: y/n what's going on? Are you okay?
HTTPS/videolink.com

I click the link to see  a post about and video of me and Nathan arguing in the courtyard. I sigh with my head in my hand. If the school didn't know before they sure as hell do now... I decided to look at the comments.

Brooke: not a duo I would've imagined together xD

Courtney: god she really is a whore after at xoxo

Zach: cat fight on the court yard!

Anonymous: Daddy's money and a junkie...who's really surprised?

Unfortunately those weren't the only comments. I stand up and leave my down as I feel enough time has passed for Nathan to be gone. Before I leave though I grab some cash from my old piggy bank that I would occasionally put stuff in.

I quickly leave the dorms and run to catch the bus and go to the place I knew the person I needed to see was going to be.

I knocked on the RV door with tears in my eyes. "Frank...please" I cry. No answer. I knock harder "Frank I have 300...please anything-" my words erre choppy with each sob I cried. I hear someone from the other side and the door finally opens.

"Jesus Christ y/n" Frank shakes his head. I look up at him with the tears in my eyes streaming down my face. I hand him the money I had and whisper, "p-please" I look down as I say the words. I hear him take a deep breath and sigh. "Fuck" he says as he walks back into the RV and after a few minutes he comes back out with a bag with 4 pills. He hands them to me and says, "don't be stupid y/n". I gave him a hug, to be honest I wasn't entirely sure why. When I pulled away I say thank you and start walking to god knows where. I take two of the pills.

After walking a while it was dark and  I realize I'm at the park. I didn't even realize it until now that I had been crying this whole time. Maybe that's why people had been giving me dirty looks...I was standing beside one of those things you pay to see through. My phone buzzed.

Nathan: please y/n talk to me
Nathan: let's work this out
Nathan: I fucked up I know
Nathan 2 missed calls.

Justin: i hope that fucker is worth it y/n

Max: y/n I hope your okay :)

What is wrong with me? Why can I never keep the most important people to me. I lost my boyfriend, my two best friends Trevor and Justin. And everyone at school except Max probably hate some and thinks I'm a junkie.

"Fuck" I say to myself as I realize how fucked up I am right now.

I look up at the sky and scream as loud as I can in anger, sadness, and shame. Everyone was right about me.