A Glimpse(now Published)

Hello, my lovely readers!!! It's almost been a year since I've been M.I.A, but don't worry soon, I'll be back.

But first of all, let me just say 500 followers!!! Like, are you FREAKING KIDDING ME!! I know it might not be that big of a deal, but I'm just super happy... I love you guys so much😭😭.

Second, I will publish the second book in about 3-4 months because I want the draft to be finished, and I do not want to do a half asked work for you guys.

BUT HERE'S A GLIMPSE OF THE SEQUEL. Also, FOR NOW, I've chosen this cover because it was voted by the majority of the people who voted. So, IF YOU WANT THE COVER TO BE CHANGED, VOTE ONE OF THE COVERS I've posted in the previous chapter.

Thank you. I love you guys!!❤️🫂
------------

Temptation spirals down into madness

My world had collapsed the moment I was taken by the person I had come to trust and like.

No matter how much I wanted to deny it, this was my reality... darkness had become my permanent ally, and the only way to survive in this deranged world, where I was forcibly plunged into, was to embrace it.

Taken and abused.

I only had two options- either surrender and drown in this pit of darkness or find a way to emerge as the victor.

Manipulating or becoming someone that people would fear was a feat unachievable for me. But if I used my cards right, the most feared man in this depraved world would bow down to me.
-----------
Do tell me what you think about the it guys!!