1.

Becky's PoV
I was patting heavily after cumin on Freen's belly. My juices were dipping on her . Her hand tied to headboard unable to do anything.She was drooling on my hot body . While I was busy pinching and sucking her nipples.

I woke up from my deep slumber, panting. Again! The same dream. She has been appearing in my dreams for years. We haven't seen each other since we finished our schooling three years ago. But these dreams! I hate her the most, still, why is she so attractive! Shit, what am I even thinking? Shoo it, Becky, she's not attractive. She's a bitch. Yeah, a bitch!

I went to the bathroom to cool off. Of course, I was soaking wet. It was insane to drool over someone you hate the most. Fuck, Becky, clear your mind. You're in a great position now.

Well, I'm the CEO of my own company. It was a startup a year ago. When I was teased and insulted by that asshole, Freen. But see now, I have outsmarted her. I'll never forgive her in my life. But these damn dreams! Geez!

I came out of the bathroom and started to get dressed. The most branded clothes, which I couldn't afford a year ago. Well, all thanks to my brain which got such an idea and of course, the angel investors who encouraged my idea.

I wanted to be a business tycoon since my childhood, so I pursued my MBA at the same university as Freen. My family couldn't afford it, but I managed to do it with my own capabilities. I got scholarships and entered the university. Freen and I had been studying in the same school, but she had all the luxury, and I had a scholarship. I only studied while she partied.

She always teased and insulted me on campus because I studied better than her and my grades were better than hers. She didn't like it, so she always insulted me, and of course, it hurt me a lot.

I was running late for work. Oh, it's my office, but I still work there as an employee. I don't want to have such an attitude as Sarocha. I'm Becky, and I have my own rules.

I got to the car. Yeah, this is my own Porsche. I'm that rich now, but I lack the attitude that Sarocha had 😌. Well, here I am, in front of my huge office on time. I entered the office with a boss attitude. I want the workers to be serious about their work.

They all greeted me with good morning, and I went into my office room. It's huge, luxurious, and elegant, just like I want it to be. Filled with light colors that suit me best. I started to do the paperwork.

After a while, my PA came in and said, "Ma'am, someone named 'Freen' wants to meet you."

I was shocked to hear Freen's name. Why is she here? Should I talk to her? No, I shouldn't. She has done so much worse to me. I don't want to see her face. Is it Becky who was having a sexual dream about her in the morning?

Agh, I growled in frustration as I was unable to decide what to do. My PA brought me out of my thoughts, "Ma'am, what should I do?"

I said, "Okay, send her in and don't disturb our meeting."

Hey, why did I say that? Agh, my mind, what are you thinking? No, nothing naughty, Becky!

The door cracked open, and my heart pounded heavily, as if it would come out at any moment. I saw her face. Her beautiful eyes looked sad. Her cheeks no longer existed. She had grown thin. What, Becky, are you showing concern for her? The one who ruined your childhood and schooling? No mercy for her.

Freen looked at me nervously in the eyes. She said, "Becky, I'm sorry for all my deeds. I apologize sincerely... I.. need.. help. My dad died a few months ago, and my company is facing bankruptcy. Can you.."

My mind was blank. This isn't the Freen who had that attitude. No, I wanted to fight with that Freen. If she's like this, I can't. I'll help her only to then ruin her myself. Yes, if she's being ruined, it should be because of me and not others!

I said, after thinking for a while, "Yes, Freen, I would like to help despite your behavior in the past. Just on one condition. That you have to sign an agreement with me!"

Freen thought about it for a while before finally agreeing to it!

.................................

Ok guys. So here's is season two. You guys will love this as you loved season 1.
what do you think might be in the contract!?

Happy reading!