18.

Becky's mom pulled me out of the bed but Becky held me firmly. She said , "Stop it mom. Stop it! You don't even know him do you? You know how much I have suffered alone since my high school? He was back of me since then! He almost raped me that day in college but Freen stepped in. I'm thankful to her since that day and even today! You guys go away. You guys are the one who never cared. Freen was always there by my side!"

Her mom got silent instantly. I was shocked by this new information too!
So Kirk did that since school, but I never . Shit right that day in locker room so Becky ran away. Now I can connect all points. I was so stupid to believe him. He's a dickhead! How can he do that to Becky. I held Becky firmly as she got up . She said, "Freen don't be sad by my mom's words I'm sorry from her..."

Before she could complete I hugged her. I said, "I'm sorry Becky I never knew this. I didn't know he saw you with his dirty eyes. I'm so sorry to even have bully you that time. I'm sorry.."

I got down the bed on my knees pleading her sorry. I can't imagine her place right now! I sat and cried there asking her sorry. Becky said, "Freen what are you doing get up. Get up my wife!"

I immediately got up. She hugged me and said, "Freen don't be sorry. It was never your fault. I was just too innocent to not know anything that time. But now I'm really very thankful for you to be my side. I like when you're with me. I want you to continue being with me. Please never leave me!"

I nodded and said, "Becky I would never leave you. I like you a lot too Becky. You're really innocent and kind. Why was I so wrong in knowing you. Why did I give you so much pain. I'm sorry beck, I'm so sorry."

Becky broke the hug and made me sit beside her. Her parents left the room. She wiped my tears and said, "Freen you know how much you mean to me since that day you saved me the locker room? I really have went dreams about you." She giggled and I laughed too. This little brat is really naughty. She did have feelings on me even before the contract so did she help me with my company.

Now I can connect all the dots. I said, "Nice thank you Becky you really did change my life."

Becky said, "Nah you were the one to change my life."

I held her hand and kissed it. I said, "So we're good now?"

Becky said, "Of course my hot wifey!"

I giggled my cheeks red. She's too good at flirting. She told me all her secrets. Now she's open to me. Should I say about my mom too? About my dad's death. No not now Freen she's still vulnerable, give her some time.

We both looked at each other's eyes sharing a comfortable gaze. We smiled and we were almost very close to each other lips... too close... just inches away and the miracle happened. Now our lips touched each other. I was lost in the sweetness .

I never thought I would kiss someone I hated so much. But it's happening and this kiss was different from the one we shared that day to cover up the media. This is too different and very sweet. I grabbed her nape and pulled her closer. We kissed for god knows how long. As we broke Becky smiled at me. Our cheeks were red.

We didn't say anything but I made Becky lay on the bed. By the time the dinner came to the room. Becky's mom bought it. Thank god she didn't see us sharing that kiss. I took the plate and she went. I fed Becky and she smiled at me cutely as always. But the thing was she started to feed me too. We both fed each other.

Soon the plate was empty and I kept it aside. I bought Becky's tablet and gave her. She took the meds and I made her lay. She pulled me to lay down beside her. We both cuddled and drifted into our dream land!

............