7.

Becky's mom and dad looked very angry. I just stayed by Becky's side. Becky's dad said, "Come here Becky sit we want to talk to you."

Becky nodded and took me with her. I didn't want to go, but she pulled me in. We all sat on the couch in the hall, her parents staring at us. After a few minutes of silence, finally, Becky's dad said, "What's happening Becky? What's this you're doing? You're bringing down our family name and reputation!"

Becky replied calmly, "Reputation? Did the family really have that, dad?"

Becky's dad fell silent. Becky continued, "Mom, dad. Listen, you both never cared about me, nor taught me how to behave, what to do, or how to be. It's my life. I can do whatever I want. Why do you ask now? She's my wife legally, so forget about separating us. We love each other, and we're going to stay with each other. And about my reputation, you needn't worry about it, dad. I know how to keep it and make people shut up!"

Becky's parents fell silent. Becky then pulled me towards the dining hall. She took a plate, put food in it, and started to feed me as though she were my caring wife. I ate without speaking a word. Suddenly, I coughed because of the hurry and nervousness I felt in this home around her parents. She immediately took a glass of water and said, "Slowly, sweetheart, no need to hurry. I'm here, okay."

She even kissed my forehead sweetly. Ugh, why is she acting so much today? I hate it. I hate it when she shows this fake love and all. Disgusting. She then took me to our room. I hate even calling it our room. It's hers, but I'm the one who's using it.

She said without letting me talk, "I know you're mad at me for what I did today, but I had no option. I just wanted to shut the media people, so I kissed you in public, and I wanted to make my parents shut up, so I fed you. Sorry if I hurt you in any way. I didn't mean to. You may rest now. Good night."

She went inside the bathroom after saying that. I can't even rant about her in her home. Of course, I don't want her parents to come and spoil our living together. I want to be with her and find out about my dad's murder. I can do this. Yes, I can. I took my nightwear and waited for Becky to come out of the washroom.

She came out wearing her nightgown. Her black nightgown looked so thin on her. I could see her pointed nipples and her white thighs. If I take those up, I can... Freen, you're drooling. Hey, stop it. I immediately ran into the bathroom as Becky looked at me drooling over her and smiled. God, I was caught by her.

Why did I do that? I was just checking her out. Freen, you're out of your mind. Who would do such things? Remember that you hate her. Yes, you hate her a lot.

I got freshened up. I felt so tired, so I just came and slept on the bed. I saw Becky last time before sleeping. I felt that she was shivering. It wasn't cold here. The AC was at normal temperature, so why is she trembling?

I went near her, I kept my hands on her shoulder, and she immediately wiped her tears. She said in her shaky voice, "You want something Freen? I'll get it for you."

I said, "No, I don't want anything. Well, why are you crying?"

She said, "Me crying? No way, I wasn't crying."

Hmm, she acts good, but not good enough. I said, "I saw you crying. Now tell me what happened?"

She said, "Aren't you sleepy? Why are you worried about me? I can do whatever in my home. Or do you want to... touch me... I saw you drooling..."

I immediately got up from her couch and went to the bed. I said, "Good night. And I wasn't drooling, just like you weren't crying."

She laughed at me and slept. My cheeks were all red. What's happening to you Freen? Why are you doing this? Let her do whatever. Why do you even care?

................