5.

Freen's POV

She dragged me to the car. I was seething with anger, but I kept my composure. I know how to exact my revenge, and I'll do it at any cost. Soon, she stopped the car, and I peered outside. It wasn't a grand house, but it was spacious enough. She opened the door for me and tried to pull me out.

"I can follow you. Don't pull me," I snapped.

She released my hand and led the way. She pressed the doorbell, and it was answered by a woman in her forties. She was strikingly similar to... Oh, she's Becky's mom. They exchanged glances, then Becky dragged me inside, holding my hand.

Why does she insist on holding my hand? I despise her.

Becky introduced me, saying, "Mom, she's my wife."

Her mom's reaction was immediate. "I saw the chaos on TV. Are you out of your mind, Becky? You're being a lesbian?"

So, Becky's family doesn't support her either. Becky brushed off her mom's rant and led me to the room, locking the door behind us.

"Okay, Freen, you can freshen up. I'll bring us something to eat," Becky said.

I didn't utter a word, just nodded. I couldn't shake the feeling that Becky was hiding something. I pushed aside my thoughts and stepped into the bathroom. After a warm shower, I found a bathrobe hanging on the door and put it on.

Damn it, I forgot my luggage in the heat of the argument with Becky. What am I going to wear now? As I pondered, I noticed some clothes laid out on the bed with a note: 'My dear wife, please make do with these clothes for now. I'll buy you new ones tomorrow. :)'

Despite myself, I smiled at the note. Wait, no, she's not cute. She's conniving. Remember, Freen, she may have played a part in your father's demise! But that hasn't been proven. And besides, I'm not gay! Disgusting, Freen, what are you thinking? Shame on you.

As I held Becky's note, lost in thought, the door creaked open. Becky entered with food in hand. Our eyes met, and she visibly gulped, her gaze lingering on my legs. She's staring and drooling over me! Disgusting. I hastily grabbed my clothes and rushed into the bathroom. Damn her, she's insufferable!

As I stood before the mirror, reality hit me like a ton of bricks. I was ensnared in Becky's world, forced to play by her rules. But beneath my anger and resentment, a curious feeling lingered. What drove Becky's actions? And why did I feel an inexplicable pull towards her, despite everything?

I emerged from the bathroom and sat at the dining table with her. She served dinner, but she didn't eat, lost in thought. Should I ask her to eat? Or should I leave her be? I refused to let her touch me. What if she tried to force me? I pushed aside my thoughts and glanced at her once more.

Her eyes were teary, but she quickly wiped them away. What happened to her? I wanted to ask, but I remained silent, focusing on my meal.

"Okay, Freen, you can sleep on the bed. I won't disturb you. Good night," Becky said suddenly.

Her behavior confused me even more. What's wrong with her? Why isn't she arguing? Did something happen? I climbed into bed, puzzled by her actions. She took a pillow and blanket and settled on the nearby couch.

"If you need anything, just let me know. You can wake me up whenever you want," she said before lying down.

Her actions left me utterly bewildered. Is she being a good wife, or is she just playing a part? Fine, then I'll play along. I won't fall for her. I closed my eyes, determined to resist her charms, and drifted into a deep slumber.

................