6.

I woke up to the gentle warmth of sunlight streaming through the curtains, casting a golden glow on the room. Blinking away the sleep from my eyes, I sat up and noticed a cup of coffee and breakfast waiting on the table, accompanied by a note. I reached for the note and read Becky's message: "Hey, if the coffee isn't hot enough, you can reheat it. There's a kettle in the room!"

I appreciated the gesture, but confusion still lingered over Becky's actions. Shrugging it off for the moment, I freshened up, had a late breakfast (it was almost noon by the time I woke up), and headed to my office.

I was so exhausted by the wedding thing last day and the chaos that happened. I know my company will be having the issues too. As I stepped in the gossips stopped. Yeah I'm too strict to my employees. I don't want them to be spoiled.

They all were gossiping about my relationship with Becky and Kirk. Of course it was the hottest topic now. I didn't look at them and just got into my room. I received a text from unknown number. Of course it was Becky's. It said "So you went to office. Don't worry about the gossips I'll clear it soon."

I sighed and kept the mobile away. I even had to face her mom while coming to the office . She was staring at me as though she's going to eat me any minute. Why is her mom so strict!

Thinking about mom I forgot to call her. I took my phone and dial her number. She received it in no time. She said, "How are you Freen? Are you fine?"

I replied honestly, "Yes mom I'm completely fine. You don't have to worry I'll get back soon after my revenge.!"

Mom said , "Good I'll be waiting for that."

I said, "ok mom take care eat on time and don't forget your meds."

Mom said "Ok Freen you too take care bye!"

I then called my PA. She gave me a sad smile and kept the files on my desk. I smiled at her. What was with her smile. Why is she sad. Oh why should I even be bothered? I took the files and signed them. Lots of paper work to do. After completing it , it was almost 10pm. I didn't notice the time at all. I took my phone and saw several missed calls from Becky. I sighed. I had kept my phone in silent. I also had many messages from her. I didn't open them and just ran out. I saw her standing near the gate with her car.

She looked at me and smiled but I gave a poker face. She said, "So wifey come get inside the car."

I said, "No I have my own I'll come in that!"

She said, "I'll tell my man's to bring it to the home now get in the car it's so late."

I just got it. I didn't want to argue with her on the road as my employees are already staring at us and some are even making videos. Fuck what if they leak this video. Suddenly Becky pulled me towards her. I was shocked by her reaction and she peeked on my lips. I was about to push her but she held me tight and kissed me passionately. She left me when I stopped protesting. I was completely blank I didn't know how to react. Everyone around us who were gossiping now got silent and they went away.

She opened the car door and I sat in. I didn't dare to talk. She was silent as well. She drove in that silence. As we reached home, our news already on the TV. Her mom and dad were looking at us in anger. I stood behind her. But she pulled me beside her and held her hand around my waist.

I was nervous around her parents. This was all new. And that kiss it made me feel good but.. I don't know what's wrong with me. I shouldn't be feeling good right? Her parents god . I don't know what will happen now!

.............