34

Becky's PoV

Waking up in Freen's arms felt like heaven. The morning sunlight streamed through the curtains, casting a warm glow over our tangled bodies. I sighed contentedly, nuzzling closer to her. Last night had been magical, a perfect beginning to our life as a married couple.

I felt Freen stir beside me, her lips brushing against my forehead in a gentle kiss. "Good morning, my love," she whispered, her voice husky with sleep.

"Good morning," I replied, my heart swelling with happiness. "Last night was incredible."

She smiled, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "And it's only the beginning. Ready for another day in paradise?"

I nodded eagerly, my body already responding to the promise in her words. We spent the morning lounging by our private pool, enjoying the warm sun and each other's company. Freen's laughter was like music to my ears, and I couldn't get enough of her touch.

After a leisurely breakfast, we decided to explore the island. Hand in hand, we walked along the pristine beach, the waves lapping at our feet. We discovered hidden coves and swam in the clear blue waters, our bodies moving together effortlessly.

Freen's PoV

As the sun began to set, we returned to our villa, our skin warm from the sun and our hearts full of joy. Becky looked stunning with her hair tousled and her cheeks flushed from the day's adventures. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

We decided to take a shower together, the warm water cascading over us as we washed away the salt and sand. I took my time, lathering her body with soap, my hands gliding over her smooth skin. She did the same for me, her touch sending shivers of pleasure down my spine.

After our shower, we wrapped ourselves in fluffy towels and headed to the bedroom. The room was softly lit, the candles from last night still casting a romantic glow. I turned to Becky, my desire for her burning hotter than ever.

"Let's make tonight even more unforgettable," I said, my voice thick with longing.

She nodded, her eyes dark with passion. We moved to the bed, our towels falling away as we embraced. I kissed her deeply, our tongues dancing together as our hands roamed each other's bodies.

Becky's PoV

Freen gently pushed me onto the bed, her eyes never leaving mine. She climbed on top of me, her fingers tracing patterns on my skin. "I want to try something new," she whispered, her breath hot against my ear.

My heart raced with anticipation. "Anything you want," I replied, trusting her completely.

She positioned herself above me, her body a perfect silhouette in the candlelight. Slowly, she guided my hands to her hips, encouraging me to take control. We moved together, finding a rhythm that brought us both to the brink of ecstasy.

We explored each other's bodies with a newfound intensity, trying different positions and discovering new ways to bring each other pleasure. Freen's moans of delight were the most beautiful sound I had ever heard, and I reveled in the feeling of her body responding to mine.

Freen's PoV

As we continued our passionate exploration, I felt closer to Becky than ever before. Our bodies fit together perfectly, and every touch, every kiss, felt like a promise of forever. We lost track of time, the night stretching on as we made love with an intensity that left us breathless.

Eventually, we collapsed into each other's arms, our bodies spent but our hearts full. I held Becky close, feeling the steady rise and fall of her chest against mine. "I love you," I whispered, my voice barely audible.

"I love you too," she replied, her voice full of emotion. "More than anything."

We lay there in the quiet, our fingers entwined and our bodies still connected. The outside world seemed to disappear, leaving only the two of us in our perfect little paradise.

Third Person PoV

As Freen and Becky enjoyed their blissful honeymoon, the shadowy figure that had been watching them from afar continued to bide his time. He knew that the moment to strike would come soon, but for now, he let them have their happiness, savoring the thought of the turmoil he would bring into their lives.

For Freen and Becky, the honeymoon was a dream come true, filled with love, passion, and endless possibilities. They were unaware of the looming threat, but they were prepared to face anything as long as they had each other.

The days and nights on the island continued to be filled with joy and discovery, each moment bringing them closer together. They knew that their love was strong enough to withstand any challenge, and they were ready to take on the world together.

But in the shadows, the figure watched, waiting for the perfect moment to disrupt their paradise.

...........