44. Special chapter!

The morning sun filtered gently through the curtains as Freen quietly slipped out of bed. She tiptoed to the kitchen, savoring the calm before the day began. As she brewed coffee, she heard soft footsteps behind her. Turning, she saw Becky, her eyes still sleepy but filled with love.

"Good morning, babe," Freen whispered, pulling Becky into a warm embrace.

"Morning," Becky replied, resting her head on Freen's shoulder. "What's on the agenda today?"

"Just the usual. But I was thinking we could do something special for dinner."

Before Becky could respond, a small figure burst into the kitchen, her eyes bright with excitement. "Mommy! Mama! I had the best dream!"

Freen and Becky shared a smile. "Good morning, Apsara," they said in unison, enveloping their daughter in a hug.

The morning flew by as Freen and Becky managed their respective duties. Freen got Apsara ready for school, preparing her lunch and chatting about the day ahead. Becky sorted out some work emails, occasionally glancing at her family with a content smile.

Freen dropped Apsara at school, sharing a deep conversation about her friends and her latest school project. "Remember, be kind and have fun," Freen said as she kissed Apsara goodbye.

"I will, Mommy!" Apsara replied, waving enthusiastically as she ran to join her friends.

Meanwhile, Becky navigated her workday, her thoughts often drifting to her family. During a lunch meeting, she found herself smiling at the thought of the surprise she had planned for dinner.

After school, Freen and Apsara stopped at a park, laughter echoing as they played on the swings and slides. "Higher, Mommy, higher!" Apsara squealed with delight as Freen pushed her on the swing.

"You're flying, my little bird," Freen laughed, feeling a rush of joy at seeing her daughter's happiness.

Becky, finishing her work, picked up a special dessert from their favorite bakery, planning a surprise for dinner. As she drove home, she thought about how far they had come and how much she cherished these moments with her family.

Dinner was a cozy affair, filled with stories, laughter, and a sense of togetherness. Freen had prepared Apsara's favorite meal, and Becky unveiled the special dessert, much to Apsara's delight.

"Wow, Mama! This is the best!" Apsara exclaimed, her eyes wide with excitement.

"I'm glad you like it, sweetie," Becky said, kissing the top of Apsara's head.

After dinner, they had a family game night, where Apsara showed off her growing skills and knowledge, much to her parents' delight. "You're so smart, Apsara," Freen praised, ruffling her daughter's hair.

"Thanks, Mommy!" Apsara beamed, her face lighting up with pride.

**Night:**

As they prepared for bed, Freen and Becky had a quiet moment together, reflecting on their journey and how far they've come. They tucked Apsara into bed, sharing a bedtime story about love, resilience, and family.

"Goodnight, my little angel," Freen whispered, kissing Apsara's forehead.

"Goodnight, Mommy. Goodnight, Mama," Apsara murmured, already half-asleep.

Back in their own room, Freen and Becky cuddled in bed, feeling grateful and content. "We've come so far," Freen whispered, her voice filled with emotion.

"And we'll go even further," Becky replied, their hearts beating in sync as they drifted off to sleep, enveloped in love and warmth.

...........

So guys how was the story? Don't forget to give me some reviews!