41.

Becky's PoV

As the due date approached, my excitement was mixed with anxiety. The physical discomforts intensified, and simple tasks became more challenging. But Freen was always there, providing unwavering support and making sure I was comfortable.

One evening, as we lay in bed, I felt a sudden, sharp pain. I gasped, clutching my belly.

"Freen, I think it's time," I said, my voice shaking.

Freen's eyes widened, and she quickly grabbed the hospital bag we had prepared weeks ago. We rushed to the hospital, our hearts pounding with anticipation.

The labor was long and exhausting. Freen never left my side, holding my hand and whispering words of encouragement. The pain was intense, but knowing that Freen was there, supporting me, made it bearable.

"You're doing great, Becky. Just a little more," Freen said, wiping the sweat from my forehead.

After hours of labor, the moment finally arrived. With one last push, I heard the most beautiful sound in the world – our baby's first cry. Tears of joy streamed down my face as the nurse placed our newborn on my chest.

Freen's PoV

Seeing our baby for the first time was a moment I will never forget. Becky and I looked at each other, overwhelmed with emotion. Our child was perfect, a tiny bundle of love and potential.

"It's a girl," the doctor announced, and I felt a surge of pride and happiness.

"Welcome to the world, little one," I whispered, kissing her forehead.

Becky was exhausted but radiant, her eyes shining with happiness as she held our daughter. "We did it, Freen. She's here."

I nodded, unable to speak, my heart too full for words. We spent the next few hours marveling at our baby, counting her tiny fingers and toes, and marveling at her delicate features.

Becky's PoV

In the days following the delivery, we were surrounded by love and support. Freen's mom and my parents took turns visiting, helping us with the baby and showering her with affection. Our home was filled with the sounds of laughter and cooing, a symphony of happiness.

Freen was incredible, taking care of both me and our daughter with so much love and dedication. She woke up for the late-night feedings, changed diapers, and rocked our baby to sleep.

One night, as we sat together, our daughter sleeping peacefully in Freen's arms, I felt a deep sense of contentment.

"Thank you, Freen, for everything," I said, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"We're a team, Becky. And our family is perfect," she replied, kissing the top of my head.

Our journey to this moment had been filled with challenges, but every hardship was worth it. We had each other, and now we had our beautiful daughter. Our lives were filled with love, and we knew that the best was yet to come.

Becky's PoV

We named our beautiful daughter Apsara. The name means "celestial maiden," and it suited her perfectly. She brought an otherworldly joy into our lives, and every day with her was a new adventure.

Watching her grow was the most rewarding experience. Her first step was magical. Freen and I had been encouraging her to walk, and one evening, as Freen held out her arms, Apsara took a wobbly step towards her.

"Come on, Apsara, you can do it!" Freen cheered.

Apsara's tiny feet found their balance, and she took her first step, then another, before falling into Freen's arms. We were overjoyed, clapping and laughing as we celebrated her milestone.

"She did it, Becky! She walked!" Freen exclaimed, lifting Apsara up in the air, making her giggle.

Apsara's first word came not long after. We had been trying to teach her simple words, and one day, as Freen was playing with her, she looked up and said, "Daddy."

Freen's face lit up with pride, while I felt a pang of jealousy.

"Daddy? Really, Apsara?" I teased, crossing my arms playfully.

Freen chuckled, "I guess I've won this round."

But seeing how much Apsara adored Freen melted my heart. Our daughter was a little genius. When it was time for school, we searched for the perfect place where she could thrive. We found a wonderful school with a nurturing environment, and Apsara took to it like a fish to water. She was brilliant, just like her daddy, and quickly became a favorite among the teachers for her eagerness to learn.

..........

The next hate story is out🤭. You're surely gonna enjoy this story don't miss it!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/372067552?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=Freens_BecBec

A very beautiful story of Rebecca who's mute and Freen a rich CEO forced to marry her because of her grandpa's last will!