8

"Where are you." Salem had only just woken up and her phone was ringing at 8am. She didn't even need to look at the contact to know who it was.

"How'd you know it was me?" Ghost responded, his voice sounding well awake as if he'd already been up for hours. In contrast Salem was yawning out her next words.

"Because anyone in my phone knows better than to call me this early."

"Mhmm I guess I'll have to learn your habits."

"Oh please you already know them, you're just calling this early to peeve me."

"No just to tell you that you look good sleeping in my bed."

A blush spread across Salems cheeks. Her head burying slightly further into what she knew was Ghosts pillow.

"Wait-" the girl turned her head out the pillow, raising a brow slightly.

"How do you know what I'm looking like in your bed? And that I'm sleeping in your room?"

Salem picked up on it being his room when she took a shower last night.

"I have cameras."

"Gross Ghost! Just fucking gross!"

"I promise I only looked this morning. I wanted to see you sleeping."

"Now creepy. Just fucking creepy." The girl shook her head but she still had a smile on her face. She couldn't help the weight that was immediately lifted off her shoulders when hearing his voice.

"Ghost you never answered my question..."

"You know the answer."

"What am I supposed to think? You're out defending my honor, making sure I don't get killed the next time I leave the house."

"Trust me I always know you won't. I'm making sure nobody tries it again. I'm making a statement."

"But you just got out.." Salem couldn't help the slight sadness in her tone, the girls teeth pressing at her bottom lip. All she wanted to do was pout and beg for him to come back to her right now. She'd barely even had him yet.

"I promise it won't take long freckles. And trust me, I won't be going back to jail. Trust me freckles."

Salem didn't say anything at first, but she knew she trusted him, it wasn't even a question.

"Okay."

"So when will I be able to leave the house?"

Ghost rolled his eyes from on the other side of the phone.

"When I handle what happened yesterday."

"And how long will that take ghost. I need answers sir." She was demanding, just like fucking him.

"It should be handled by tomorrow morning. Then you'll be able to leave and do as you please sound good?"

"Of course it does. Now I just go, busy day ahead."

"You mean busy day sleeping in my bed?"

"I mean exactly that." Then she clicked the big red button setting her phone on the night stand and burying herself back into his pillow and sheets. God it smelled just like him. She felt closer to him than ever when in his bed.

While Salem would spend her day sleeping, Ghost would spend his day handling business. But that's the only way he'd want it to go. He'd always work so she could have days like she was having today. Hell he wouldn't mind if she spent everyday in bed, he was sure she wouldn't mind either.