9

Spit flew on the concrete, very close to Ghosts shoe.

He stared at the man hanging from the walls, chains cuffed around his wrists and making his body hold the weight of them.

"Was that meant to hit me?" Ghost raised a brow.

"If that's what you want to think then yea."

The man had some nerve, seeing as he was the weaker one here. He was sure he had a boss who pumped his head up, made him think that testing Ghost would only be for the better. In contrast his brother was silent, hanging beside him with a look of fear in his eyes every time his gaze crossed Ghost

The brother was clearly smarter.

"Okay." Ghost nodded his head, his hand dragging over his jaw as he turned away from the two men.

Ghost looked down at the tray of tools he had sat out. He picked up a pair of black pliers.

He turned to face both men, the pliers open in his grip as he eyed the both of them.

"Who hired you to target my girl?"

Both men remained silent, a scuff leaving the chatty one moments later.

Ghost sucked his teeth, shaking his head.

"Have it that way." He made his way forward, going to the quiet brother. He stared him in his eyes and then raised the pliers up between their faces.

"You pointed your gun at my women's face. Looked at her pretty little freckles and decided you were going to strip the life from her. Just for looking at her I'm going to rip your eyes out."

Ghost watched closely as the man gulped in fear. His eyes held it all but he still said nothing, bringing a smirk to Ghost's face.

Ghost didn't hesitate to angle the pliers directly to the length of the guys eye. He sank the pliers deep into the sockets of his eye until he heard them connect at the back.

Screams pulled from the man's lips, music to Ghosts ears. He was sickly grinning, enjoying the tears that fell from the man's eye that did work.

"You caused my women tears to. It's only right I replay the favor."

Then he yanked the man's eyeball out. Letting it be clenched between the pliers as blood poured from where his eye should've been.

Ghost backed up, unfazed. He took his next steps closer to the other brother whose eyes were wide.

"Your quite now aren't you? That's funny." Ghost let out a dry chuckle, watching as the man's mouth fell open, just as he'd wanted.

Ghost immediately shoved the pliers down his throat. Dropping the eye ball down and closing his mouth with a strong grip, forcing him to either choke on the eye ball or swallow it.

And to save his own life he swallowed his brother's eyeball.

Ghost walked backwards, both men staring at the evil grin on his face. He was nothing like the man they were told to be handling. They said he was only a business man. Said he didn't get his hands dirty.

That was true at times, he let others handle his dirt work. He could do that because he was the boss, but when it came to his women...he couldn't help the sinister need to show these men who he really was. Why he was named a Ghost.

"I'm fine with the silence. Means one of you will talk sooner or later."

Now he was picking up a pair of garden sickles.