10

"Your kissing me an awful lot for a man who hasn't even taken me on a date."

Ghost grinned, his lips still dragging over the seams of Salem's. The girl couldn't help but love it, adore it. She was no virgin but any sexual interactions she had were strictly physical, nothing as intimate as this felt, as this was.

But since it was also so intimate, so new to her, she knew she'd want to take her time.

"I'll take you on a date tomorrow. We have a lot of quality time ahead of us."

"Mhmm that sounds amazing." Now Salem was the one kissing him, but only on the cheek.

Ghost licked his lips, letting the girls hip go. Salem was finally able to get back down on her feet, she hadn't realized how high Ghost had to hold her up just so she could reach his mouth.

"My waist will be bruised." She was lifted her shirt trying to take a look.

"I was gentle" Ghost insisted but the girl still pursed her lips and pulled her shirt back downs

"It'll be fine, I just bruise easily."

"Hmnn I plan for nobody else to know that but me."

"Mhmm I'm sure you do." Salem began to walk off, picking her snacks up and going right back to what she was doing. Her little boo was out of jail, but her boo had a lot of fucking snacks in his house and she just needed to have them.

"Do you even eat this stuff? You don't seem like the type." Salem had just emptied her hands of snacks, all of them now resting on the large ottoman at the head of his bed.

"Nah my brother eats all that shit whenever he stops past."

"He sounds like my type of guy."

Ghost slightly shoved the girls hip, making her ass plop down on the ottoman. Salem laughed, watching him walk off as if he hadn't done that on purpose.

"Don't be jelly! I'm sure he's a kid."

"Freshly eighteen in fact."

"Hmm" Salem know was opened a box of pocky sticks. She'd never had these things before but she saw them all over social media.

"Is it safe for me to go home yet? The only life in this penthouse is me and these amazing snacks."

Salem was gently munching on the pocky. She didn't know how many she'd already had been she was sure it was higher than five.

"Well I'm here now. Doesn't make you want to stay?"

Salem could only hear him speaking from his closet. She knew he couldn't see her. The girl rolled her eyes and opened the large bag of skittles.

"Of course it does but we're only what, dating? I'm not moving in with a man I'm dating."

"Good point." Ghost mumbled under his breath, Salem didn't hear that part.

The girl was too busy munching on skittles to even remember they were having a conversation.

"I'll take you home after our date tomorrow."

Ghosts voice was closer now but she was still locked in on chewing while also digging for some red skittles.

"Mmm that sounds good." She was picking her head up, lips a slightly red color as she was now starting at ghost.