Epilogue.

One month later.

Within a blink of an eye everything can change. One minute it was security for a house and then Salem easily settled on one.

She didn't ask for much, only wanted more space than she'd had at her own home and Ghost made sure she had exactly that.

And now...now she was his wife also. Everything was private. Only the two of them before a priest.

They got married in their empty home. The place covered in white roses all on the floor. Salems hands were squeezing Ghosts for dear life, holding onto him like her anchor.

He stared down at her, tears in his eyes before any could even break down onto Salem's skin. If she wasn't holding his hands so tightly he'd think she was unaffected by what they were doing right now.

"Stop it." She whispered softly, her hand coming up to her man's face and whipping away the tears slipping down his face.

Ghost couldn't help the grin coming across his face. He shook his head slightly and kissed her palms.

"God." She slipped her head back slightly, taking a deep breath before connecting their eyes once again.

"The rings?"

The priest asked, entering into their moment in the most graceful way. Both Salem and Ghost slipped a ring off their fingers and placed it onto the other person. Salem kissed Ghosts finger first and he did the same next.

"Do you, take one another as husband and wife?"

"I do." Ghost said first, urgently getting the words out, having wanting to say them for so long.

"I do." Salem leaned up and kissed Ghost, just so he couldn't see the tears seeping down her cheeks. But he could feel it and he soaked them in with his own face. His hands coming up to Salems shoulders and holding her closely to his body.

The both of them breathed one another in, soaking in their new beginning.

_______________________________

This is the end...

Of the story.

But not the end of Salem and Ghost.

You'll see them again, don't worry. But as for now we have to move on.

I don't have much time but I also think it's just my interest in this story so I'm really not finding the time yk?

This was not a planned ending, I just decided it but it's happening and this is the end of this story. A lot of loose ends but this is where it ends.

Don't worry. More stories are coming;) and you will see Salem and Ghost again.