12

Salem was against Ghosts arm with her thumb in her mouth. That girl was knocked out, clearly worn out from the date they had. That's exactly what Ghost had wanted.

"Where to boss?"

"My place."

Ghost wrapped his arm around Salem, holding her close as the truck began their drive back home. He was sure he'd be taking Salem back to universal.

All the trucks pulled into the parking lot around the same time. Ghost got out the car, Salem on his waist as always.

Just as he was ready to head inside the building his phone began to ring in his pocket.

He took it out and pressed it to his ear.

"Boss I have a lead on the Italians."

Ghost looked down at Salem, listening to one of his men speaking on the other line. He'd been standing there for three minutes and Salem began to stir.

"Do you want me to take her boss?" Mikey's voice now brought ghost out of his phone. He lifted his head and looked from Salem and to Mikey.

After a moment ghost finally spoke. "Put her in my room and make sure she doesn't wake up."

Mikey nodded, taking Salem only when she was handed to him. He did exactly what Ghost told him and left the room right after.

Ghost ended up leaving with Mikey. He thought he'd only be gone for an hour but was quickly pulled into working on the Italians for hours. He couldn't just let this go, he was the boss after all.

Salem didn't wake up the entire night, not knowing the man had spent the night out doing who knows what. When she woke up the next after noon the bed was empty except for her. She assumed that Ghost had headed out somewhere so she got up to call him.

Just as she was going to call him she heard some voices downstairs.

She fixed her clothes up, still looking like last night.

Salem rolled her eyes, cracking her neck. "That man could've woken me up."

"Ghost!" She called, while heading down the steps, her feet heard shuffling on her jeans. Just as she came to the kitchens entrance a confused look crossed her face.

She was now staring at two people, a boy and girl. They looked a little young but she couldn't pin point an age. They also looked like twins, she was actually sure they were twins.

"Hello?" She questioned calmly, not wanting to come off some type of way since she was sure they didn't know her and she didn't know them.

"You're the girl?"

The girl said to Salem. Salem shrugged her shoulders, her bottom lip jutting out slightly.

"You know me?" Salem questioned.

Both twins nodded but gave no words.

"Okay..." she said under her breath.

"We're ghosts siblings. I'm Angelo and this is my sister Mila."

Salem was not expecting to meet them so soon. All she did now was just stand there looking at them.

"You look shocked."

All Salem could do was nod her head.

"Angelo! Mila!" A voice called just as the front door shut. "I told you two to text or call before showing up.."

Ghost was now in the kitchen and he saw why they weren't responding. His future wife and siblings were in the room together. And well Salem didn't look well at all.