15

"I think tonight's the night."

Her and Ghost were serious. So serious that she knew one day she'd be his wife and he'd be her husband.

She didn't know when and the girl surely wasn't rushing it. But she knew she wanted him in a different away tonight and she surely was going to get it.

The girl lifted her large Spider-Man shirt, checking her body out under it. The black laced thong she had on was visible atop of her shorts. She was sure just as Ghost's hands touched her he'd noticed the fabric and that was good because she wore it just for him.

She let her shirt down and fixed the ponytail she had her locs in. It was slightly holding her head back but she wanted them out the way for while she cooked.

She made her way to the kitchen where her and Ghosts meal was already beginning to cook. Salem rarely cooked, the girl rather eat out. But it didn't mean she didn't know how to cook.

She spent another hour in the kitchen, easily handling her own as her dogs moved between her legs every now and again.

Soon they were rushing off to the door, hearing feet before they even heard the door bell ring. Their barks went off as soon as they saw a large shadow and they became much louder when he rung the door bell.

Ghost shook his head on the other side of the door. Her dogs were untrained to him, crazy little things. But he knew they loved Salem and she loved them and that's all that mattered.

Salem dropped the fork and made her way to the door. She opened the blinds at the window off to the side. Ghosts head was already turned towards it, raising a brow at the girl since he knew she already knew it was him.

Salem only smirked, flicking the blinds closed and making her way to the door. She opened the door and held it against her side.

Her gaze went up the large man's body. She couldn't help but bite her tongue every-time she got to take him in.

Her gaze stopped at the bright red tulips in his hand. There were many and she was sure they would fill at least three vases.

She clicked her eyes up to his, a grin coming across her face followed by a blush. The girls body sank into the door, fully immersed in the man in front of her. Hardly able to hide the growing affection she had in her body for him and only him.

"Dante.." she started. Ghosts brows hiked up slightly, the girl hardly called him by his name and he couldn't deny how much he liked hearing it. Especially the way she said it, so softly and effortlessly as if it was made to come from her lips and only hers.

His free hand came up to her cheek, no longer able to keep his hands to himself. His thumb ghosted over the girls freckles, mentally counting them in his head, making sure there weren't any he missed and everytime he got the same number

"Come on in." She took the tulips from his hands, opening the door further with the back of her heel. Ghost took that up off her, pressing his hand to the door so she no longer had to hold it open.

Salem shook her head, still grinning as she sat her tulips on the dinner table and then went to get some vases. Vases that she never owned until she learned of her man's flower buying habits.

"Do you like them?"

Ghost was pulling out a seat at her table. The man was much bigger than the chair he was sitting in but she knew he wouldn't put up a fuss.

"Very much so." she commented in response. Bringing two vases filled with water to the table.

"I think I like the red flowers the most. They go with my vibe you know?"