22

"Got eyes on em boss, you can come through the woods."

Ghost was already hauling through the woods in a large truck. His men being the one driving while he himself loaded yet another gun.

He had over fifty of his men surrounding the house Luca had smack down in the middle of some off the grid woods.

He'd be sending them in within minutes and once Luca was detained and his men were dead, Ghost would make his way inside.

Ghost cut to another line on his walkie and spoke to all his men now.

"Everyone enter into the house. I don't want anyone walking out of there alive but Luca you hear me?"

They all agreed on their lines. The truck Ghost was inside swerved to a stop. He looked on from the woods at the house ahead, watching his men gather in. And soon bullet sounds was all he heard.

"Boss we have him."

Ghost grinned, opening the car door and heading out with his men following. He made his way inside the home as if he owned the place, his shoes going past dead bodies layed on the floors. Blood was attached to the bottom of his shoes. 

He made his way to where Luca was held by his arms by two of his men. Zip ties were starting to be placed on him but Ghost raised his hand for them to stop.

"Bitch." Luca muttered, only making ghost shake his head and put his hand out. A hammer was soon placed in his palm and Ghost grinned, gripping it around his fingers.

"This is for my wife, of course."

Then he slammed the hammer into the back of Lucas head making blood splatter out his mouth and the back of his head cave in. Ghost shook his head a grin, watching as his body slumping down and he fell to his knees.

"Load him up and take him to the warehouse."

"Same room as Mikey?" One of the men asked. Ghost thought on it for a second and nodded.

"Sure." Ghost made his way out the home, getting inside the truck he'd came here in and they drove away from the scene before any more of Lucas people could arrive.

A little into the ride his phone began to ring in his pocket.

He pulled the device from his pants and looked at the time. It was past 1 in the morning and Salem was still awake.

He clicked to answer the call and pulled it to his ear.

"My head hurts."

Ghosts already angered face had turned more into worry. He dragged his hand across his forehead.

"Do I need to get the doctor there? Medicine? Tell me what I need to do and it's done."

Salem hummed, hardly even wanting to talk to him right now. It just hurt so bad. But she knew she had to tell him, he's the only one who could get it fixed.

"I think I need a hospital ghost."

The girl could feel something bubbling at the side of her mouth. She placed her hand on it, whipping it away. She looked at her hand and was met with crimson red.

"Hurry please." She swallowed slightly and Ghost already knew something was up.

"I'm on my way Freckles. Stay on the phone with me. "

Ghost placed her on speaker as he started to use one of his men's phone to call his personal doctor. He made sure the man was preparing a spot at his hospital for Salem.

Once they pulled up outside the penthouse Ghost went in and carried Salem out. The girl was bundled in one of her many Spider-Man blankets he'd made her bring from her house. Her head was against his chest the entire ride. She didn't talk not once, preferring to just blink and stare up at Ghost. It hurt to much to even fucking think.