11

Ghost was awake at seven in the morning. He couldn't remember a time he'd slept in this late. He was sure the girl currently snoring in his arms was no different, hardly ever going to sleep as early as she did last night.

The two of them were breaking each other's patterns. Making the other do something they wouldn't usually do even if it was something simple as sleeping.

Ghost took his time staring down at Salem. God he could already see himself spending hours with this girl, never wanting to have her away from him.

Having her in his bed, in his arms for just one night after wanting her for so long felt surreal. He didn't know if it'd be possible for him to let her go back home. But he knew he'd respect her boundaries while still trying his hardest to get her to stay.

His thumb came up, resting on her nose where the start of her freckles spread. Some were light and some were darker than others. All of them different in their own ways.

Ghost had his favorites, preferring the ones that turned slightly red with Salems cheeks when she couldn't control those feelings she had swarming around inside her.

Ghost knew he'd make his way into her soul, into her heart. No matter how long it took her never stop until he got her just as much as she had him.

She was still partially clueless to the type of man she had at her knees for her. But he'd be sure to show her he'd go every length to see her happy.

Ghost didn't wake Salem up. He brought her head to rest down on the pillow instead of his arm. He leaned down and kissed her cheek, watching as her nose gently scrunched and her breath caught. But she was quickly right back into breathing smoothly and resting against the plush pillow.

Ghost could only grin, heading out his room and making his way downstairs to thr kitchen.

Usually he'd go to the gym but he didn't find the need to right now, he was only focused on Salem. He knew that would be a constant thing whenever she was around.

He opened his fridge, taking out the blueberries, milk and a couple eggs.

Ghost made Salem and him some blueberry pancakes and eggs. As he was pouring some orange juice he heard some sounds coming from the hall not too far from the kitchen.

"Mhmmmmnnmm" Salem whined, stretching her arms out over her head as she neared the kitchen, following the delicious smell of food.

She brought her hands down, her locs in a knotty mess down her back but she didn't care. Her hand came up to her mouth and she patted it while yawning once again.

"I was just coming to wake you up."

"I would've murdered you." The girl said bluntly, bypassing the table with food on it and going straight for the naked chested man. Ghost sat the orange juice container down and was soon met with hands on his upper chest and Salem's palms pushing down into his shoulders. The girl raised herself off the floor, climbing his body and slithering her legs around his waist.

Her head dug down into his shoulder, lulled to the side as her eyes were low, only slightly open. Her toes rubbed on the creases of his back, feeling his muscles with the heels of her feet.

"Still sleepy?"

Salem hummed while also nodding her head.

Ghost placed his hand on her lower back, holding her against him as he picked up the two glasses in one hand and then brought them to the table.

He pulled a chair and sat down, Salem's legs getting tighter around his waist but she still didn't move away.

"Hungry?"