13

Salem was stuck to the side of Ghosts body. She looked over him and examined the city beneath them. Eventually she let him clean her face from the tears. He honestly never expected the girl to cry.

She was so much like him, smart mouth and dominating when she needed to be. She knew how to joke but also to take a joke right back. Tears weren't something Ghost spilled often but when it came to the people that really mattered he would.

He had no doubt in his mind that Salem cared for him heavily.

They'd been in the air for a while, simply enjoying one another's company and the new growth in their relationship.

Ghost easily landed the helicopter on the pad they took off on.

Salem didn't have to do anything because Ghost did it for her. He took her seatbelt off and even helped her out the helicopter. Any other time she would've put up a fuss and said she could do it herself. But in that moment all she wanted was to be taken care of. She knew no matter what that's the number one thing Ghost would do.

The girl clung to the side of him, the wind blowing her locs making them gently slap against his body.

Ghost walked her to the truck waiting for them and opened the door, holding her hand as she raised herself inside and took a seat.

Ghost got in beside her, Salem leaned her head on his shoulder, watching as he closed the door and then turned to face her. She leaned up and kissed him, her tongue sliding into his mouth unexpectedly.

At first she was in control, easily catching him off guard as her teeth sank into his bottom lip. Ghost pushed back on her lips, applying his own force as his hand went to her thigh.

He squeezed the upper flesh, a whimper leaving the girls lips as he nipped her bottom lip right back but much harder.

Ghost held the flesh between his teeth. Drawing it into his mouth and sucking it. Salems legs quivered under his palm, letting him know that she was already submitting. A smirk came to his lips as he pressed into her further, her body pressing to the other side of the car as their lips smacked together in a final fight.

The drivers door opened and closed, the driver now inside. Salem got caught off guard, her eyes opening and looking to the side but Ghosts large hand came to the side of her face, completely covering her view and keeping her face still.

He swiped his tongue aggressively over Salem. A moan slipping out her lips as he sucked her bottom lip in and brushed his palm against the heat between her legs.

"Stop." Salem said softly, her hand now on Ghosts wrist and making him pause. He kissed her lips once then twice, his head coming back and his eyes opening to stare into Salems.

"Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" Salem shook her head no. Her hand coming up to the back of his neck and rubbing gently.

"I'm just not ready."

A hum vibrated from his throat. He'd rather it be that than him doing something to lose her. He leaned up and kissed her forehead letting out a sigh of relief.

"Okay freckles." Now he leaned in kissing her nose. She grinned shyly, leaning her head up so she could kiss him again just as filthy as before.

During the drive Salem remained pressed against Ghosts side. During the ride he'd kiss at her neck and the top of her head, whispering how good she was to him. She couldn't help but smile, letting him gush all over her for the moment but she could tell he wanted something she just didn't know what.

"Spend the night." And there it was.

Salem hadn't been back to his penthouse since when she left. She didn't have any plans on staying the night anytime soon either.