19

He reeled his hand back, his knuckles connecting with the bone in a man's mouth. He could feel the teeth shattering under his touch, knocking forward and out of place. Surely would be easy to pull from where they broken sat.

Blood splattered out from the man's mouth, landing on the floor off to the side of where he was seated.

Ghost dragged his hand back, opening his palm and examining his hand while speaking.

"You knew what she means to me. You knew what you had coming."

Ghost turned away from Mikey, making his way over to the tray with his tools. He picked up a spoon.

"But I guess it was your loyalty hm? To Luca. To the Italians." Ghost scuffed, shaking his head as he placed the fork between his teeth and made his way back to Mikey.

He placed his hand on his jaw, jerking his head back as he held his mouth.

"Look me in the eyes. Look at the man who's going to kill you and every fucking person who's touched your gaze."

Ghost let him go with a snatch, stepping back and jawing his fist right back into Mikey's mouth. This time those teeth knocked out of place, cracking under his knuckles.

Ghost grinned, watching Mikey's jaw wobble as his teeth planted on his tongue and on the sides of his mouth. He was trying to get them out before he choked on them.

"Need some help with that hmm?"

Ghost took the spoon from his teeth and pressed it into Mikey's mouth he held open. He scooped the teeth from his mouth aggressively, pushing into the man's gums and making him scream so loud the gods could hear him from above.

"Pathetic." Ghost laughed at him, taking his teeth over to his tray and sitting them down.

"Now that that's done your mouth should be ready to be used and abused."

Mikey's eyes widened like fucking sockets. Ghost would be sure to pull them out later. He walked out the room, leaving the door open to which one of his men went in.

The man looked down at Mikey, a grin on his face as he closed the door and began to undo his belt.

Ghost walked past the closed door, his hand opening the window slot and waving at Mikey who had a dick slapping across his face.

Ghost slapped the window closed with a grin, turning and heading to meet with Torrin in the tech room.

"Update me."

Torrin zoomed in on his screen, showing the boss where he could see Luca on a camera.

"Where's this?"

"Off highway 50 two days ago. I've spotted him alot. It's like he's looking for something."

"What makes you say that?"

"He's looking into offshore accounts. Going under a certain name. Do I know why? No."

"Can anyone open offshore accounts?"

"No of course not. You have to have a level of coding expertise to do such a thing."

Ghost nodded, dragging his hand across his jaw. He was thinking about Salem. As if he conjured the girl up his phone began to ring. He pulled the device from his pocket and clicked that green button to answer her call.

"Sa-"

"Dante where are you! Your kid siblings are here and they're trying to bribe me with snacks!"

"Well is it working?"