17

"Boss they're unloading the shit now."

Ghost was busy on his phone. At first he payed no mind to the man telling him that. Then he noticed it wasn't Mikey informing him like it usually was.

"Yo where's Mikey?"

"Haven't seen him in three days boss?"

Ghost found that weird, he'd make sure to Mikey later on. Right now he has to focus on getting through this shipment. He planned to go see Salem tonight.

His men said the girl hadn't left her house in three days. She obviously wasn't answering any of his calls or texts and he thought now was the time to go see her.

Ghost made his way to the dock, looking over his men who were loading up the new packages they had. Those packages filled with cocaine, guns and more weapons. Some would be kept for themselves but after inspection , most would be sold all over the world.

The high quality weapons brought in Ghost the most money. He always found learning each and every one of them got better and better each time he did it.

His eyes were everywhere at once, making sure nothing out of the ordinary went down. And that's exactly what happened.

Bullets started to fly but he didn't know from where. The man immediately started heading down, his gun pulled free from his waist band.

Some of his men were in front of him and some were behind. All of their guns were loaded and ready to shoot.

He saw some of his own men's body's lying dead on the ground. As they went further he found some of unknown men. The sounds of gun shots still popped off loudly and soon Ghost was joining in on the fire, taking out men left and right along with his men.

They were prepared for an ambush but either way they never end pretty.

Cop cars stared to sound near by. Guns stopped soon after and Ghost got into the back seat of a black truck, the truck immediately skirting off from the scene.

"Fuck!" Ghost slapped the seat in anger. He knew he just lost millions in weapons and whoever was involved was going to pay.

Meanwhile...

"She's a pretty thing, doll like."

Salem stared at the man whose name she learned was Luca. The men around here talked about him highly these past couple days. She was sure he was the boss of whatever the hell was going on.

Luca had light green eyes, long hair that was shaved at the sides but pulled back into a man bun. He had a lot of muscle on him but he was lean compared to one of the men who brought her here.

He would be a handsome man if he didn't have her zip tied to a seat. The sight of him made bile rumble at the bottom of her stomach. She snarled at him, gathering spit at the back of her mouth while staring him dead in the eyes.

Just as she was ready to open her mouth and let it loose he grabbed her by her face. He smushed her lips together so hard but she never broke her look of disgust no matter no bad it hurt.

"Swallow it. Swallow it right now or I'll put my own spit down your throat."

Salem let her spit go back down her throat. When Luca say her swallow it he stood back up straight, his hand now removed from her face. Only to snap his palm back and slap the spit right back out her throat, this time it landing on the ground where her head was tilted towards.

"Truly a feisty doll. That won't work with me darling."

He seemed like a man of charm and maybe to the right person he was. But to him she was a pawn, certainly not deserving his courtesy.