21

"Where were you?"

It was past twelve in the morning. He didn't know why but he'd expected Salem to be sleep when he got back. But clearly the girl was getting back in touch with her old sleeping roots.

"Handling business freckles."

"That's vague. I want an explanation." The man sealed his lips, keeping in a breath. She was right, she always deserved a response from him.

He began to undress himself while speaking.

"I killed Mikey tonight. Couldn't sleep without doing it. He also told me about a place where Luca could possibly be located."

"And when will you go there?" Salem was sitting up now, her hand coming to the back of her head so it didn't hurt with movement.

"Freckles.."

"No tell me, I want him gone."

"I know, I know. I'll be going there tomorrow night. But tonight I just want to be with you okay?"

He got her there, making a blush ghost over her cheeks as she nodded.

Ghost only grinned, heading into the bathroom and closing the door. She assumed he was going to shower before bed so she lowered back into her sheets and took calm breaths. Her head hurt when against the pillow but she could bare it, Ghost on the other hand didn't want her testing her limits.

"Salem"

His voice called, the girls gaze curing to the side to stare at him.

"Hmm?"

"How does your head feel?"

He was already heading across the room to get her pills. The man was wrapped in a towel covering his lower half as he brought her a bottle of pain killers.

"I don't need it." She stared shaking her head, pushing his hand away and fake closing her eyes.

"For me baby please?"

Salems thighs pulled against one another. Ghost smirked, watching her legs move under the comforter as she continued to keep her eyes off him.

He placed his hand under her chin, his thumb coming to rest on her lips. He dragged the pad of his thumb over the wet skin.

"You okay freckles?"

Salem began to nod her head, eyes still not opening.

"I need your words and your eyes please."

Salem let out a deep breath and mumbled under her breath "Damnit ghost.."

He full on knew what he was doing. She opened her eyes just as he dipped his finger into her mouth, dragging his thumb over her bottom row of teeth, allowing Salem to bite into his finger gently.

Her eyes were locked with his, the both of their eyes told one another a story. Their eyes had so many unspoken words swarming through them. The both of them knew what they truly felt, no words needed to be shared to express it just yet. No they wanted to feel it.

Ghost pulled his finger from her mouth, placing the pill bottom down on the nightstand. He lifted the comforter Salem was under and stared at her legs that were pressed together, seeking any type of friction.

He dragged his gaze down her face, down her pretty long legs and to the Spider-Man shorts clinging to her middle.

"You need some help baby?"

Salem turned her gaze away from him, shying away for only a couple seconds. Soon she was taking his hand and placing it on her lower stomach. She placed her hand on top of his, holding it as the both of them traveled down into her shorts.