Won't Come Over To See Her For Now

Hey guys, Since the majority of you guys wants an insta group, So I've no other options left.

I've created an Insta group. I'll share the link in comment section so do join the group asap.

I'll be waiting for you guys there. I hope you'll show your support there too. Thank you. Now read the story but Join the group first. ❤️

◆●●●●◆

As a result, Gaurav used his current corporation to stop Pratap Group from collaborating with overseas companies and cut off large amounts of their investments and projects.

Madam Pratap had never thought that things would turn out like this. She tried calling Gaurav again but to no avail.

Pratap Group was the economic lifeline of S Country. Under such circumstances, the foundation of the entire country’s economy would naturally be shaken.

The situation became extremely critical.

Madam Pratap panicked.

Sitting in the living room of the Pratap family’s old residence, Madam Pratap looked at Old Master Pratap and Old Madam Pratap with tears in her eyes. “That company has nothing to do with Shivam. It belonged entirely to the Gaurav's family. I really didn’t expect Gaurav to repay kindness with ingratitude and cause such a mess.”

The two elderly’s heads were full of silver hair as they frowned, deep in thought.

Rudra asked, “More importantly, there’s no enmity between us. Why is Gaurav doing this?”

“I don’t have a clue either. Back then, his parents passed away in a car accident, and I had no choice but to take over that company to manage it. There weren’t any profits involved in this, so I just handed it over to him like it was nothing. Who knew that he would turn around and use that company to deal with Shivam?”

Rudra suddenly thought of a possibility. “Ah, is it because Gaurav likes Sister-in-law…”

He found out about this when he was with Yuvraj. Now, he blurted it out.

Shivam stopped him. “Rudra!”

Rudra quickly retreated, realizing that he had said something wrong.

However, the casual remark had already caught the attention of the listeners. Madam Pratap said, “What? What did you say? Gaurav likes Isha? Is that why he’s going against Shivam and even turned against me?”

She couldn’t contact Gaurav now, so she didn’t know the truth.

However, due to her best friend, she had a very good impression of Gaurav. Moreover, she was aware of the fact that he was displaced all these years and didn’t have any protection. Hence, she naturally thought that he wouldn’t do anything bad.

If Isha was really involved, then she truly was a femme fatale.

Shivam could tell what Madam Pratap was thinking. His voice was stern as he said, “It has nothing to do with Isha. This matter does not involve Isha.”

On the surface, Madam Pratap didn’t say anything, but she was certain of it in her heart. Isha hadn’t been in the country in the past few years. She had heard that she was in America. Gaurav was also in America. Perhaps there was some dispute between the two. Maybe Isha had betrayed Gaurav, which led to the current situation.

At the end of the day, Madam Pratap was prejudiced against Isha, so she would rather it be because of Isha than her best friend’s son being cruel and ungrateful.

“Only Gaurav knows what exactly is going on. There’s nothing going on between him and Isha. Don’t involve Isha in this matter,” Shivam said this and turned to leave. There were still many things waiting for him to handle in the company.