Qualified For The Battle Of The Century?

Hey guys, What's up? How have you been doing? So here's my second update for today. I'll try to give it more often but I can't promise to give it daily. So sorry about that. Anyway, let's enjoy this episode. I'm seeing you guys aren't commenting nowadays. Do vote and comment.

••••••

"There's no need. I've memorized it all."

Rudra : "..."

'I'll only say it once, you're amazing!'

"First of all, I can't guarantee that I'll win." Abhay had seen the video of Quick-Hands Trash. He was indeed as fast as lightning and swept like a tornado. The American netizens were right.

Abhay was confident in himself, but he also knew that he was only five years old. Just the length of his fingers was far inferior to Quick-Hands Trash.

"I believe in you! You can definitely do it!" Rudra patted his shoulder. "In my opinion, you definitely have the ability to fight him. You just have to be calm!"

"All I can promise is that I'll fight him to a draw and find a chance to beat him."

Rudra almost knelt down. Was this not considered guaranteeing a win? If he could already guarantee a draw, what more was winning?

"Then come up with a name."

"Let's just go with Baby."

Rudra: "..."

Recently, Rudra had always been speechless.

When Rudra announced that the person who was about to have a one-on-one battle with Quick-Hands Trash was called Baby, it immediately became a trending topic.

And the trending topic was in this form of #Baby???, followed by a little yellow man emoji with a head full of question marks.

Not only was Baby unknown, but this name also seemed to imply that the person was young. Everyone seemed to imagine a little kid with a pacifier in his mouth while smiling cutely.

A person like him was going to go against Quick-Hands Trash?

The people on Twitter were about to die laughing.

[So, Rudra knows that he'll lose no matter what, so he chose this player who'll act cute?]

"Hahaha, I think this is a good plan. Maybe when Quick-Hands Trash sees this name, he won't have the heart to torture him anymore. It's also possible that he'll let him off.]

[I wonder what's gotten into Mr. Rudra's head. What's going on?]

[I knew it. When facing Tapas Pratap's Thunder Strike, no one can fight back. Coupled with the fact that his hands are fast, the outcome is probably already decided.]

[Let's bet! Those who bet on Rudra Pratap winning is probably 1:20.]

[What about those who bet on Tapas Pratap winning?]

[One to three! It's all because Tapas Pratap looks so confident!]

Rudra didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Tapas Pratap himself was surprised. He had thought that even if Rudra didn't seek external help, he would at least fight on his own. Who knew that he would find such a player?

However, because of this, the matter was even more hyped up.

Hugo was unhappy. "You want me to compete with such a person? I'm not participating!"

Tapas Pratap could only make an overseas call. "What do you think this is? Rudra is deliberately humiliating you. The only way you can humiliate him is to crush Baby. If you withdraw now, what do you think Rudra will say?"