Chapter 21: Aerol City

They reached the strange planet that was made of gold and white with clouds everywhere like they're seeing a really heaven as they flew up there with the gigantic robot. They reached the entrance of the world seeing a glorious city with people and robots roaming around as equals. They were speechless and amazed by the beauty of it. As they landed their spaceship in the pilot parking lot, they exited the ship to see this outstanding place.

Thad: Whoa!

Thad: Whoa!

Lizzy: Omg!

Sally: So pretty!

Maya: Sally, stay with me

Fred: Cool, cool

Diego: Holy Guacamole!

Reina:*gasp*

Amber: Wow!

Uzi, Noir, and Khan: ...

N: Oh my!...

Adalie:*smile*

As they walked out of the ship, the giant robot was parked next to them. The hatch in front of it was open, revealing a human man with silver hair and green emerald eyes. J and Reina were blushing so hard their face was like tomatoes.

Milo: The name is Milo, and this is Aerol City

Milo: The name is Milo, and this is Aerol City. They'll be questions asked once I'll take you to the one who's in charge here. But let's enjoy the tour once we reach there.

Maya: That would be lovely. Thank you, young man

A boat floated towards them as Milo let them inside the boat and sat next to Adalie and J, but J blushed just because he sat next to her.

Milo: Take us to the church, please

The boat man nod as they sail onward to the church. Adalie is enjoying the view of this heavenly city calmly as Milo spoke.