Sweets... and more Part 2

Ship - Ranpoe

Timeline - Season Four

Includes - Fluff and Smut

~Poe's POV~

After leaving The Armed Detective Agency me and Ranpo and Karl of course went back to my place, Ranpo has only been here a few times so he doesn't have my place memorized yet, the only rooms he knows are the living room, kitchen, library and my room of course, as soon as we entered the mansion Ranpo went straight to the kitchen, as me and Karl followed Ranpo to the kitchen Ranpo was looking in the snack cabinet.

Poe : You won't find your snacks in there anymore Ranpo, I had to move them because Karl found a way into the cabinets so your snacks are now in the pantry.

Ranpo : Oh I was wondering where all of my snacks wandered off too, Karl you sneaky raccoon!

Poe : I'm guessing you wanted your lollipops, they're in the first basket to the left.

Ranpo : Thank you Ed "grabs the bag of lollipops and grabs a strawberry one and a watermelon flavored one for Poe"

Ranpo : Here "hands Poe the watermelon flavored one"

Poe : Thank you my dear Ranpo "takes the lollipop"

Ranpo : No problem Ed and here Karl you deserve a treat as well "hands Karl his treat"

Karl : "takes the treat happily and leaves to the couch"

Poe : I'm gonna take a quick shower then get back to writing.

Ranpo : Ed I don't think you should write it while I'm here, you know I'm nosy and I'll try to sneak a peek.

Poe : Alright I guess you're right, but I'm gonna shower-

Ranpo : Can I join you?

Poe : W..What!?

Ranpo : I said can I join you.

Poe : W..Well um..

Ranpo : Ed it's not like I haven't seen everythi-

Poe : Ranpo! please don't finish that sentence...

Ranpo : Okay.. but still, can I?

This is where I can't really say no to Ranpo, he makes it so hard too especially when his eyes are actually open staring into mine so brightly, I eventually gave in and shook my head giving him a nod, Ranpo smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me to my bedroom near my closet as he grabbed us both clothes to change into, I walked into the bathroom and opened the bathroom closet grabbing us both a towel hanging them up on the towel rack on the wall near the shower.

Ranpo came into the bathroom setting our clothes on the counter turning to the door closing it so Karl won't be able to come in, Ranpo then turned around and took off my coat for me hanging it on the door hook, while I turned on the shower making sure the temperature was just right, as I was turning around I caught a small glimpse of Ranpo taking off his shirt.

Ranpo : Ed you're staring~

Poe : S..Sorry Ranpo...

I turned back around and started undressing as well and got into the shower waiting for Ranpo to finish and join as I started washing myself, Ranpo joined in and asked if he could wash my back "Can I Ed?" I turned my head looking at Ranpo "Go ahead Ranpo my dear" I knew deep down that Ranpo loved when I called him my dear so I call him that whenever I get the chance and sometimes I get a cute blush from him which makes it worth the effort.

After Ranpo finished my back he grabbed my shampoo and poured a good amount into his palm and started washing my hair massaging my scalp in the process "Ed turn around so you can wash it out", after rinsing my hair I turned around seeing Ranpo washing his own hair before he caught me looking at him "You want to wash it for me Ed?" I nodded my head "Let's trade places so you're near the shower head Ranpo" Ranpo shook his head as we traded places I started massaging Ranpo's scalp washing his hair thoroughly.