Who.. was transferred?

Hello everyone, before you read I just want you guys to know that I won't be posting another chapter this Friday because I didn't have enough time to write one for Friday, but next week there will be a update on Tuesday and on Friday hopefully!!

Ship - Soukoku

Timeline - ADA member transfer to The Port Mafia

Includes - Angst and Fluff

~Atsushi's POV~

Today is the day that one of the Agency members will be transferred over to the Port Mafia, all of us are nervous especially Kunikida, The President has talked to all of us about it but we never suspected it to come this soon.

Fukuzawa : Okay everyone, lets get to the meeting point.

Kunikida : And please stick together Incase one of them or a few of them attack.

Yosano : I can't believe this is happening.

Ranpo : Don't worry Yosano, I promise you won't get picked.

Kenji : I'm excited to see what happens.

Atsushi : Dazai-San, what do you think will happen?

Dazai : It depends Atsushi-Kun, anything could happen.

After leaving the ADA building we went to meet up with the Port Mafia, after arriving the first one I see is Akutagawa looking at me with his normal glare.

Mori : Fukuzawa, It's nice to see you again.

Fukuzawa : Mori.

Mori : I see you brought everyone with you~

Fukuzawa : I see you did to Mori.

Kunikida : Let's get this over with.

Mori : Oh lets be patient now, Fukuzawa and me will talk about the decision.

As the President went to talk to the Pot Mafia boss the Agency was on one side and the Port Mafia was on the other staring back at each other.

Atsushi : Akutagawa..

Akutagawa : Jinko...

Dazai : Okay let's not make a fuse!

Chuuya : Shut up Suicidal Maniac!

Dazai : Hello Chu Chu~

Chuuya : Don't call me that!

Ane-San : Chuuya.

Chuuya : Yes Ane-San.

Gin : Ryu who do you think will get picked?

Akutagawa : I don't know Gin but I hope it's not Jinko!

Atsushi : Well I don't want to join you either!

Kunikida : Don't pick a fight with them!

After another stare down the President and the Port Mafia boss came back over to us "We have chosen, right Fukuzawa?" Fukuzawa tensed up but spoke "Yes, we have" everyone was tense and nervous from what their decision was, but we were about to find out who they chose.

~Chuuya's POV~

The Boss walked over to Hirotsu and took a black coat out from Hirotsu's arms and held it walking up to the Agency members "Do you think he'll pick them?" I looked over at Ane-San waiting for her answer "It's possible" we looked back to the Boss "This jacket is one of mine and will be passed down to one of you including something else I'm sure one of you would want" I looked over at Akutagawa and he looked as nervous as I did.

~Atsushi's POV~

The Port Mafia Boss smiled while he had the jacket in his arms "Now I'm sure the person already knows they're about to get picked" all of us got even more nervous, who would know they were gonna get picked!? all of us took glances at each other... before Yosano started walking up to the Port Mafia Boss...