My perfect family...

Ship - Soukoku

Timeline - Future

AU - Omegaverse

Includes - Married And Mated Soukoku, Omega Chuuya, Alpha Dazai, Soft Chuuya, Fluff And Smut

~Dazai's POV~

Today I had to go to work at the Armed Detective Agency because Kunikida wouldn't let me take today off, Chuuya hasn't been feeling well since heat season is coming soon, I called threatening Mori to let Chuuya off work until he started feeling better and until after his heat, I woke up this morning to Chuu sleeping soundly next to me like always, he always looked cute sleeping, he always sleeps in a ball or is cuddled up into my side while he sleeps.

I got up out of bed and got changed ready to head out until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist "Where are you going?," I turned around and saw Chuuya looking up at me, I didn't want to leave and go to work, all I wanted to do was stay here with Chibi but Kunikida won't let me "Morning Chibi, I have to go to work today, Kunikida won't let me have the day off," I turned around hugging Chuuya seeing that Chuuya had a pout on his face "And what if my heat starts while your not here? You know it'll come any day now," Chuuya was right, his heat could come any day now.

Chuuya has always wanted me to be there with him during his heats, some of them he rather me just be there with him for support rather than me help him with them, but ever since me and Chuuya mated his heats have been way worse pain wise, during his last heat he passed out cold because of the pain and Kouyou had to call me to come get him because of how much his scent was exposed to the other Port Mafia members.

It doesn't make it any better that the Port Mafia is mostly filled with alpha's either, but I trust Kouyou because she's an alpha herself and has always protected Chuuya and has cared for him ever since he joined the Port Mafia but ever since that accident I've forced Mori to let Chuuya not work during the heat season period so that accident doesn't happen again.

I smiled at Chuuya picking him up walking back to our room sitting him down on our bed "I know Chuuya, I'll try and get my work done super fast so I can come back home, Alright," I could tell Chuuya was sad that I was leaving by his body language but I decided to give him my jacket so he had my scent, I took off my coat putting it over his shoulders, Chuuya was shocked but wrapped the coat around him "You promise you'll be back soon Idiot?," I smiled leaning down kissing Chuuya softly on his lips before pulling away "I promise, while I'm gone make a list of things you'll need for your heat and start making your nest as well, my closet is open for you to use," Chuuya smiled nodding his head "Alright, you should get to work then Maniac," I nodded kissing Chuuya one more time before leaving to the Agency Building.

After getting to The Detective Agency office Kunikida was asking me why I was late again while Atsushi came and greeted me "Why are you late again Dazai!?," I gave Kunikida a smile and just told him I had things to do before I could come into work, me and Chuuya's business wasn't Kunikida's or anyone else's business so I left it out, Kunikida gave me the work that I had to do, I promised Chuuya I'd be back as soon as I could so I tried getting it done as fast as I could.

~Chuuya's POV~

After Dazai left I got up and walked over to Dazai's part of the closet and grabbed a few of his shirts, pants and some of his hoodies as well and started making my nest on the bed, after setting Dazai's clothes on the bed I forgot to get more blankets from the hallway closet, after getting some extra blankets from the hallway closet I added them to my nest on the bed as well, after finishing my nest I went to the living room and grabbed a piece of paper writing things down that I'd need during my heat, after finishing that I decided to lay on the couch and watch some TV to pass the time until Dazai came back home from work.