< 9 > All Together

In case you guys forget the characters:

Mishti's parents - Manvik and Maahira
Abir's parent - Yuvan and Ishani

Mishti's brothers (cousins) - Mivan, Maanvir & Mrinal
Abir's brother (cousins) -

Ayansh (elder brother) -his wife Ruhani
Eva, Astha, Ivan and Arya other cousins

One and only sibling- Sharanya..
_

__________________________

Abir :)

(The wait is over :) You are getting his POV)

Nothing feels more fake than a birthday. You get a lot of attention even from those people who don't care about you and your existence . Throwing a party on my birthday was never my kind of thing. But from the day I came to this entertainment industry, I had to do it to maintain a good and friendly relationship with all the celebrities..

Papa being the popular face in both business and politics, I got my own privilege to create a space for myself in this industry. But it's my responsibility to maintain my position by hardwork and talent. But this field demands a lot more than hardwork and talent.

I had organized a birthday bash here in a resort owned by Rajvansh! Everyone including celebrities, producers, directors, politicians, business men were invited. I couldn't invite the only people to whom I actually wanted to invite, it's Agarwals! Due to this mission I have bonded with them very well, mainly Mishti's parents Manvik uncle and Mahira aunty. And Mivan is just like my brother, we share the same kind of vibe..

I have invited Mishti to this party as well.. I have done a ramp show with her, so we have a connection before also.. Hopefully media won't create a buzz with her presence, Agarwals are their enemy, how come Abir Rajvansh invited Mishti Agarwal? Is there anything cooking between these two ? The media has turned my life worse, hopefully they won't mess it up this time ..

I was glad, at least a single member from Agarwal's family will attend the party. And it would help me to manipulate Adrene Jackson, that bastard is being invited too.. Maa had kept a three piece suit on my bed, after taking a bath I wore a casual wear.. Someone knocked on my door, I opened the door, it's Maa..

She took my balaye and kissed my cheek as I leaned down.. I let her come inside and sat down in front of the mirror.. I needed to do my skincare first.. "Let me do it! " mom took the serum from my hand and applied it on my face.. I sat down being all relaxed while her palm was doing magic on my face, it's relaxing.. I guided her about the products before leaning back and closed my eyes..

"You seem unhappy about the decision I made regarding Ziya! " she began, I knew she wouldn't sleep without bringing this topic.. "I was never happy with that topic Maa, it's only you who keeps pushing me towards her, " I showed my disappointment, she kept numb for a moment then continued doing her job..

"You know how she and her family tried to convince me in the past. They really love you and Ziya is a good girl, so I thought that it would be a good decision. And see, you don't love any girl, you both look like a perfect match! " she stated, I looked up at her..

"I have done several music videos before, and I look good with my every costar, should I marry them? " I said sarcastically, she hit my shoulder and sat beside me.. "How do you always have a comeback which shut my mouth? " she pouted, I pulled her cheek and chuckled. She's a cutie!

"I am just 28 maammyy! Take a chill. Let me explore my career, let me grow. I am still a kid. And about my partner, let me choose it for myself, " I voiced, she smiled and caressed my cheek.. "You and your decision will always be my first priority. No matter how much I wanted Ziya to be your wife, I won't force you. I apologize for my mistake, I thought you have changed your mind. But it's okay. I will wait for the day when you will come running to me and say I love this girl, I will just happily accept her. But please fall in love with a girl, I want to see you settled ! " she concluded..