< 16 > The Tragedy

Please read it, in case you guys will be confused.

Abir's elder brother ( cousin) - Ayansh Rajvansh.
His wife - Ruhani Rajvansh.

Ruhani and Ruhan are twins.

Ruhan works Under Adrene as his PA. Ruhan is an orphan so Adrene never tried to know about his personal life. Adrene has no idea that Ruhani is Ruhan's twin sister..

Ruhan and Abir Are best friend..

(I hope it helps you . Please ask me if you guys have any doubt regarding the characters . As this story has a lot of character, so it's difficult to remember! )
______________________

Mishti :)

Today's finally the day, Adrene's last day in this world.. Here I am walking back & forth in my room, I was just being restless. It's going to be my first murder, though I won't kill him, but I am involved in this . I would be the one to drag him till the death point..

But before that, I wanted to know about his deeds. Nobody has still revealed the past to me. Without knowing anything I can't execute the plan. I went to Abir's room and knocked on the door. After five knocks, he opened it..

I gasped seeing him only on a towel. "Umm, I umm.. Oh.. You change first! " I fumbled with words , he shook his head in disbelief and closed the door. His perfect abs were worth drooling for! I wonder how it feels to touch them, to kiss them. I shook my head to have a grip over my hormones. It starts working at the wrong time..

He opened the door and gestured for me to come inside. I was welcomed by the sweet fragrance, it's so fresh and captivating .. He stood in front of the mirror and started combing his hair. He was wearing a black tee-shirt and a track pant. Still I was drooling over him..

His veins popped up and his bulging biceps were perfectly visible as he was setting his silky smooth wet hair.. "If you are done staring at me, then we can talk? What did force you to come here? " He said, I felt a little embarrassed as he caught me red handed. "A girl who has fallen for a boy, she has full rights to drool over him and check him out openly as she feels proud of her choice! " I said confidentially after hiding my embarrassment..

He was stunned by my words, I gazed back, he couldn't hold our eye contact and looked away. We both were alone, while he was getting ready, it's giving pure domestic vibes. He's so casual around me. Would he let Ziya stare at him while getting ready? A big no! He doesn't admit it, but I know he has a special place for me in his heart.

As he was done with his skin care, he made his way to me and sat next to me. "Actually I wanted to know about Adrene? What did he do that you want to give him such a tragic death?" I started, he made a face like he didn't want to discuss it.. "See, I know it's not the perfect time to discuss it. You don't have to explain to me about the whole past, at least tell me about Adrene! " I pressurized him and he gave me a node in understanding..

He let out a sigh, I sat down comfortably, all ready to hear him out.

"Okay! So in the past something had happened that changed everyone's life. There's no proof, no witness, nothing! But Ruhan's dad, who was Mr Myke Jackson's PA, had found proof in the form of a video. He found it after two decades of research. He decided to give it to us, but this news reached Myke Jackson.

At that time Adrene was just 19 years old. Myke Jackson went to uncle's (Ruhan's dad) house. He killed his wife and him. Ruhan was in college fest, only Ruhani bhabi was at home. She has witnessed her parents death silently. Due to her father's command she couldn't come out of the kitchen. Uncle had given her the proof and told her to give it to us!