< 3 > Keeping her words

Mishti :]

It's the third day of the program. I was nervous, because today I have to walk with him on the stage, being his designer.. It's not new for me, but I was still nervous.. As usual his whole family was there.. I expected my brothers to come here today, but they didn't show up.. In the first round he will walk alone then after an hour, the models will walk with their respective designers.

The first round was just finished, Abir went to change his clothes.. I was wearing a suit today.. It's a casual suit..

Abir came from his changing room, he scanned me from top to toe and pulled the extra cloth which was hanging from my top

Abir came from his changing room, he scanned me from top to toe and pulled the extra cloth which was hanging from my top.. "Have you wrapped a handkerchief around yourself? " he questioned, "Yah, I was running out of clothes! " I mocked back, "This looks good! " he said, I let out a sigh.. We both walked just for a rehearsal.. No one was present there except us..

Five minutes were left.. I took a last glance of him to check whether everything was sorted or not and my eyes popped up seeing a button of his shirt, it's just hanging there on his shirt lining and the clip has become loose.. "What the hell is it? What were you doing with this button? " I scolded him, he made an innocent face and tried to fix it.

I took a breath in distress as the button completely got detached from the shirt and fell down.. "Bravo! " I clapped my hands together in a mocking way and picked up the button.. I dilled our designer's number, but nobody picked my call.. "See, we will go after them! " he said, pointing at the stage..

"Which type of people do you hire? Nobody showed up when you actually needed help!! "

I glared at him and put the clip of the button into his shirt, and stepped close to him.. I pressed the clip using my teeth and tightened the button with the shirt.. It's temporary, but at least saved me from being questioned.. "Let's go! " I said, my heart beat increased because of the last minute inconvenience..

"It's okay, take a deep breath and relax.. " Abir muttered as we stepped on the stage, our footsteps were in sync and the fake smile was plastered on my lips.. We did our walk and came back.. My blood was boiling in anger , it's my good luck that I saw the error first.. What if the button would have fallen in front of the camera..

I marched to our cabin, and Abir was walking behind me.. When I opened the door, I saw everyone chilling and eating pizza.. It made me more angry.. I shut the door in anger, they all stood up in a line including Jeevika.. "This is how you all manage a programme? " I shouted , my jaw clenched and hands forming into a fist..

I pushed the table and the pizza box fell down on the floor, they all gasped in fear.. "Give me your shirt! " I told Abir and in a second he handed me his jacket, I pulled out the button aggressively, "What is this? How did this happen? " I asked, but nobody uttered a word.. It was making me more angry..

"Jeevika! Where is your phone? Can you check how many times I have dialled your number? " I said, she kept quiet.. "I should have hired the other group instead of you all, literally unprofessionalism at its peak. I won't tolerate these things again! " I voiced and turned back to leave but stopped..